Ever contributed a dish to a restaurant?

But I will soon. :D
But I can't say my secret recipe. It's a sausage hero though :D
I'm gonna contribute one to a joint named Correlli's in Clermont.
I might make some money on the side for myself :D
and make a name while we're at it

0% Yes 100% No 0% Other
AdamNYs avatar Food & Drink
0 12

Well, good luck with that Adam.

A friend of mine made what he called stuffing at Thanksgiving. He made it into patties. It had resemblance to any stuffing / dressing I ever had. It in fact more resembled hash - you know like corned beef hash - except no corned beef. Lots of other stuff, but no corned beef.

He gave me a couple to cook up at home. I browned it in a fry pan and served it to myself with a couple eggs on top. It was really good!

I told him he needed to market them as Gourmet Hash Patties.

I hope your sandwich idea pans out for you.

@2451170

LOL
Sounds like you don't demand much from the word Gourmet.

@2451180

I never heard the word "gourmand " before now! Thank you for broadening my lexicon!

So, if you've never had it, how is it you can judge it's quality? [Borrowed from my grandmothers book of reasoning.]

I HAVE had SPAM before, and I can assure you - this stuff is nothing like it all.

@2451244

You and my wife are gourmands of the same school! IF she buys it, she stores it in my room along with instruction that it can not be prepared when she is home. [she is worth it. The spam - not so much]

@AdamNY Incoherent blabber above you.

Linn and I have, shall we say ... a past. She gets me, and I her. Perhaps some liberty was taken what with our conversing about food stories on your post - but there's no need to go calling names.

@Budwick Linn and I have, shall we say ... a past. She gets me, and I her. Perhaps some liberty was taken what with our...

I'm not - I said what she's saying is incoherent blabber - if I really wanted to call her what I felt about her, I'd get in trouble. Obviously she's Germanic so she thinks her racism will get her off.

@AdamNY I'm not - I said what she's saying is incoherent blabber - if I really wanted to call her what I felt about her...

Adam - you are slipping off to never land. Back away from this. I have no idea what you are trying to imply - but I guarantee it's not good for you and your relationship with Amirite.

I suggest you ask a Mod to pull this thread down before someone makes a formal complaint.

Anonymous