Is Rosie Perez an imbecile?

Gosh, she's annoying. If it ain't Beltran, it's her. She thinks "Seinfeld" is racist to non-whites because of the Puerto Rican flag episode. What is she smoking? Seriously, no Rivera or Delgado (real Hispanic) I know is annoyed by that episode. First of all Puerto Rican is an ethnicity, and second of all, given the history that country is more white than anything. And another thing, it seems the episode was anti-white cause at least the Ricans acted white in this one, included one who shouted, "Someone's burning the Puerto Rican flag." Sounded very white. Perez is yet another imbecile who doesn't know a fucking thing of what she talks about. No wonder Tomei is her friend. Both of them are annoying.

Image for post Is Rosie Perez an imbecile?
40% Yes 20% No 40% Other
AdamNYs avatar
0 12

No. Are you?

@JPMatthews No. Are you?

I'm not the one who gets an origin wrong lol

@2451094

No just easily annoyed :)

@2451094

Thanx for sticking up for me.

@2451093

Thanx Marky Mark, you've literally screwed up some people's plans here.

@2451093

Irony above you at 6 o clock, Mark. She says I say that but she's the one always whining about every lil thing, bro.

Anonymous