+7

No one minds being patted down...just be attractive and gentle... And smell good.

Image for post **No one minds being patted down...just be attractive and gentle...** //And smell good.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 30

It depends on who's doing the patting. lol

@StarzAbove It depends on who's doing the patting. lol

May I volunteer to do the patting for the ladies? smile smilie

@StarzAbove

I was kidding as they usually want the same sex to do the pat downs. But, I thought the wolf is uniform was interesting. (note, not sheep's clothing, some stereotypes are so hard to break) hehe smilie

What if they take you to jail...still ok?..

@2451380

I meant that the person patting you down would be attractive and smell good...guess it was not clear...:)

Ah, nope. Don't want anyone patting me down.

The question is attractive to whom? ... because I've never been attracted to anyone patting me down... grabbing my ass though is a different story tongue smilie

But I mind being patted down, because I want to know why you're patting me down, and what you're looking for ... also do ya find it wt smiliehello smilie

@Sukiesnow I think kitty likes being patted down...:)

Yeah I think she likes being patted down too, and it's fun to hold her, pat and pet her and make her purr smirk2 smilie

@Sukiesnow Aww....cats are about simple pleasures...

Life is awesome when you can focus in on the simple pleasures.

@Sukiesnow Like?

Simple pleasures like holding someone close, giving them a hug or a kiss, having something cute or funny to say to put a smile on their face. Having time to assist them with something and give them a little more , or maybe even a lot more attention, love and care.

@Zolfie Simple pleasures like holding someone close, giving them a hug or a kiss, having something cute or funny to say to...

Like leaving a love-note in someone's pocket...holding hands in the rain...walking along the beach, picking up interesting objects...

@Sukiesnow Like leaving a love-note in someone's pocket...holding hands in the rain...walking along the beach, picking up...

Yes, yes and yes! Just like those things. As well as swim in the ocean together. Give them person a surprises though out the day. Give them relaxation and make their day a bit easier.

Anonymous