Should we voice legitimate concerns about Trump during his presidency, or should we stay silent to keep his supporters from having hurt feelings?

57% Yes 0% No 43% Other
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 6

Oh you're just itching for it, aren't you?

Anyway, like with any presidency, we should voice any concerns we might have with our government. The freedom to do so is one of the best things about living in this country.

@PhilboydStudge Oh you're just itching for it, aren't you? Anyway, like with any presidency, we should voice any concerns we might...

The people who say "stop whining and accept him as president" are asking for it lol.

I don't whine; there are legitimate concerns(As with anybody).

I have accepted him; it's just incredibly stupid to treat him as a perfect god to jerk off to.

I'll continue to voice my opinion, it won't do any good, but someday those supporters will find out on their own, when he doesn't do what he promised them he would do.

Trump is treating the Presidency like a reality show. Otherwise he would be holding these selections for different posts in a government building like all other presidents have done. Instead he wants all the publicity showing how great the Trump Tower is. And why do we never see his wife? Ivanka is acting more like his wife than Melania is.

What happens a lot now is people want Freedom of Speech for their party, but want to shut everyone else that doesn't agree with them. I have seen way too many people act like this, some even in this site. It's hypocrisy at its best.

Freedom of speech is for everybody - being people protesting against a person they don't see as worth of being President of their country or being people who dislike the protesting. Everyone is free to talk, and anyone that is telling people to shut up or insult someone for speaking, be aware that you're passing yourself as either a hypocrite that can dish it out but can't take it, or someone that has no clue what Freedom of Speech is.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +1Reply
Anonymous