0

Kanye West wants to run in 2020... One conversation with Trump and it's like it may happen based on association...

Image for post **Kanye West wants to run in 2020...** //One conversation with Trump and it's like it may happen based on association...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 27

That's just what this country needs, is another 'nutjob' running it.

@Anonymousmouse kanye would be just like obama, A DISASTER

Yeah....well...didn't we all say that about Turnip at the beginning?

@dru18 Let me guess, because both are BLACK?...

lol, NO! i don;t dislike people because of skin color. only you left wing nut cases focus on race, yet blame racism on us. what Obama HAS DONE is what makes me dislike him, and think he was a disaster.

@Anonymousmouse lol, NO! i don;t dislike people because of skin color. only you left wing nut cases focus on race, yet blame racism...

Then you do realize that both men have a political ideology that is as different from one another, as day is to night?

@dru18 Then you do realize that both men have a political ideology that is as different from one another, as day is to night?

and you think if i don;t like obama i must automatically like someone of opposite beliefs???? hahahaha your hilarious. both can have different values and i can strongly dislike them both for what they believe.

@Anonymousmouse and you think if i don;t like obama i must automatically like someone of opposite beliefs???? hahahaha your...

I KNOW you are somebody who holds different beliefs than our current president.

And by the way, you know how you can tell the two men apart, (since you seem to have a problem doing that)? I'll let you in on a little secret.

Obama's the SANE one.

@dru18 I KNOW you are somebody who holds different beliefs than our current president. And by the way, you know how you...

lol. if lying, and putting america in more debt then any other president COMBINED, and adding new ANTI freedom laws are sane, then SURE, oh an starting MORE wars then Bush or any other conservative leaders. but you believe your delusional lies, i can't change your ignorance.

and btw i do not support trump either. but truth is he was the BETTER choice over KILARY!

@Anonymousmouse lol. if lying, and putting america in more debt then any other president COMBINED, and adding new ANTI freedom laws...

Pretty pathetic, you choosing a candidate you didn't like.

Let me ask you. Just what "freedoms" did he take away from you? Go ahead, make a list, I'll wait.

And I have no illusions that Trump will engage in the same warfare as both of them.

@2451551

Precident (ha) has been set... Who knows what other riffraff (with money) will get the idea...

I don't listen to his music...so I wouldn't vote for him..

@2451750

I don't think the Enquirer would have the imagination of what happens in RL...

@2452287

I think he's been around Kim too much lately...

@2455650

I don't know how they do it...

Anonymous