If could have the power to cast any kind of spell, what kind of spell would you cast?

Image for post If could have the power to cast any kind of spell, what kind of spell would you cast?
doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
10 12

According to Harry Potter there are seven main categories of spells although I've found eight, so maybe you get a bonus one if you collect the whole set hehe smilie

So there's Dark Arts, Charm, Transfiguration, curse, Hex, Healing spell, jinx and protective elements.

My choice is in the Charm category, I'd go for The false memory charm (incantation unknown) is a spell which can be used by a witch or wizard in order to add a memory to their victim's mind without the victim realising it was not originally theirs. It differs from the Memory Charm in that the latter erases memories whilst this one adds them.

I could cause some serious shirt with this baby biggrin smilie

Sadly there's no Emma Watson charm cry smilie

@2451777

You mean poor old Budwick, .. bound and gagged? [sniff, whimper]

I would cast a spell on Trump and make him disappear and that we have never heard of him.

Peace and benevolence. Worlwide

I would cast a spell of wisdom across the land - and pray that it's not fatal to the left.

Mine would end all wars.

I often wish I had a "Get your head out of your ass" spell.

A healing spell

I would like to cause various types of people to spontaneously combust. (Of course, I hope I would actually never use such power, but still....)

None. I can rebuke the demon spirit out of you in the name of Jesus.

Anonymous