Do you think most Baby Boomers are dumb?

And this is an apolitical rant. I think most are dumb cause they can't get the origin of the word "bro" right. Superficial, I know, but at least I'm not bashing people for their education level. Can you imagine how many Baby Boomers I know who think "bro" is white or black slang. rolls eyes
It's Italian slang you numnuts. And I don't mean Visigoths (that's another one but it's for another time).
The majority of people I know who think this are Baby boomers. And it's not because you're born between 1946 and the 1980s. But rather because Baby Boomers believe in certain things.

I know many born then who are not Baby Boomers.

20% Yes 80% No 0% Other
AdamNYs avatar Language
0 4

I am a baby boomer and I always thought that bro was just a beer belch.

There is a high population of Boomers here whose intellects surpasses yours. The reason I say this is that you seem to insult everyone who's not like you. So what? Some people think "bro" is blacks slang. You got the time span wrong. '46 - '64 are the dates of birth for baby boomers. Being born 12/01/64, I'm one of the youngest of them. One month later and I'd be Gen-X. Stop being so arrogant; you're no better than anyone else.

@JerryHendrickson There is a high population of Boomers here whose intellects surpasses yours. The reason I say this is that you...

"Some people think "bro" is blacks slang"

That's precisely why I don't mix with people who think that. And this has nothing to do with PC btw. This is a matter of etymology.