Is Denis Leary an imbecile?

Yes, the guy is friends with Marisa Tomei for crying out loud screams in horror
who thinks "bro" is black and white slang
ahhhhh runn for cover lol

0% Yes 100% No 0% Other
AdamNYs avatar
0 21
@2451612

How do you know that he thinks that it's not really a word? And if that's the case he really is a crap-for-brains in the literal sense of the word. Again IQ is not what makes me annoyed. It's his lack of common knowledge that makes him annoying. I respect those in the hood with less education more than him.

@2451612

But if I'm gonna compare in a mean way, I respect the most knuckleheaded "gangsta"-wannabe before I respect him. Hell even a crunk performer is higher in the food chain that him.

@2451620

He thinks the word is black and white slang. I can't mix with that. I have a phobia of people like that.

@2451624

Hey say what you will, I'll make a positive point in an otherwise arrogant question. I would never belittle someone for their education level.
Look at how many poor people can't afford education for themselves and so they may not be as educated about things.
This is more along the lines of really annoying things. I hope at least I gave that impression. Even though sometimes it doesn't seem that way. I would never do anything hurtful like that. Bash the shit out of annoying idiocies like that? Yes. But never because of education. Not everyone can be a genuis. I don't claim to be one either. My annoyances are with annoying tickish things that irritate me.

@2451671

And if I could I'd make you disenfranchise you, sis, which is worse. You can't beat me.

@2451624

Why do I say this so desperately, because you in an earlier question talked about degrading people's education. OK it's a little hypocritical, but there are serious things to mock someone for. Not being good at anything. Which is hurtful. Yes. Like not being educated. There are Waldos (the character from "Family Matters") in real life. I hope you never get the impression that I would ever belittle someone for that reason.

@2451624

You ask me what I think of Urkel treating Waldo as inferior because of his intelligence level, I'll tell you it's despicable. Urkel was far from the lovable character people think he is. He treated Waldo like garbage

@2451731

And im writing from a phone so it wont be proper

@2451731

If anything you're manipulative. Because you're trying to talk smack about me to people. I talk smack about people to their face.

@2451908

Do I really insult most people? Just a few who have insulted me and the ones about the "bro" thing. You've seen nice questions, and plus I insult public figures more than people here. I am above what I dish out - right, because I don't think "bro" is black, white or Visigothic slang, for one.

I'm sure when it comes to certain facts you get up in arms too. Let's not be hypocritical now.
Did I ever insult you? If not, why are you so uptight about this?

@2451911

Aside from the few here who have said that "bro" is black, white and Visigothic slang - and that's few, my annoyance is more with public figures that I deem stupid who say that same thing. I've never insulted anyone else here unless they insulted me first, as is the case with one user.

@2451911

Plus when it comes to being negative, there's people far worse here than me. They complain about everything (I only have with one thing). It's not fair that one can brutally blunt with their answers, and you say nothing about them, but when I do it, all hell breaks loose - when at the least I haven't done it about anyone here, like others I've known (they know who they are). And I resent that "I'm manipulative" remark. My friends love me. We don't agree on every single thing, but I respect their opinions for the most part, so I resent that.

@2451609

His IQ can be 2000 point times more than me and he's still a moron for thinking "bro" is black and white slang. Besides IQ means nothing cause I don't judge by IQ. I judge by not being annoying enough to not know some common knowledge about stuff.

Anonymous