What did you think of the show "Growing Pains"?

Image for post What did you think of the show "Growing Pains"?
0% Yes 67% No 33% Other
AdamNYs avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
1 8

Never saw it.

@Budwick Never saw it.

How come you always side against me in a fight because you like to like the opinions of people who can't stand me?

@AdamNY How come you always side against me in a fight because you like to like the opinions of people who can't stand me?

Always?

How could I possibly know who likes or dislikes you?

If you were to read what I write, you will know exactly where I stand. I tend not to mince words Adam.

The other day I recall you were getting out of hand with another user - I called you on it and explained in that very post why.

You seem to be a clever person Adam. You've posted some good questions - and some really dumb ones. But, I guess that's to be expected if you single-handedly fill the Just In page every morning. Then you go off on tangents about the word bro and who can and can't use it - blah,blah blah. At first I thought it was some kind of joke - .

Adam, I am an honest person. I will defend you to the death - IF you are right. I will cut you where you stand if you are wrong. So, if you are always right, you'll have nothing but praises from me!

@Budwick Never saw it.

What did you do, Budwick, skip the eighties all together?

I thought it was funny.

Anonymous