+4

Scary Clown pictures should be banned on Amirite.com, amirite?

Scary Clowns are creepy and should be banned. :P

Image for post Scary Clown pictures should be banned on Amirite.com, amirite?
Zolfies avatar Internet & Apps
6 44
The voters have decided that Zolfie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Someone in world one day...took a totally innocent pic of a happy clown and began defaming it... WHY? Leave us alone...twist up your own mind with your own twisted mind.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2451836

NO!, you should change your post to get rid of all clowns! tongue smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2453526

So there is no fing evil clowns... but what about the non-fing type of evil clown?
chew smilie
wt smilie
dead smilie

@2453543

I hope it was an innocent mistake... but probably not since it was an ex.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2453573

She's just mad that she no longer gets to play with his assets wink smiliehehe smilie

@Zolfie NO!, you should change your post to get rid of all clowns!

No clowns is A OK for me. They are not frightening, just annoying as heck.

I just don't understand why anyone is afraid of a clown. They are just people dressed up to look funny.

@StarzAbove I just don't understand why anyone is afraid of a clown. They are just people dressed up to look funny.

Some of them dress to be scary... and not funny at all.... that or they went for funny and complete failed... but considering, they're trying to be creep, I'm going with they went with the scary on purpose.

@Zolfie Some of them dress to be scary... and not funny at all.... that or they went for funny and complete failed... but...

Where do you see these clowns? I've only seen them in the circus or on a scary movie. But they never creep me out.

@StarzAbove Where do you see these clowns? I've only seen them in the circus or on a scary movie. But they never creep me out.

In many different types of media... also once in a rare while, I'll see them running around town.

And they're just there to be creepy sad smilie

Unlike this one, who at least did something funny wink smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +3Reply

Didn't you hear about that short fad at halloween time? They were all over just causing fright to people in parks, school zones. Some certain people will destroy anything they can. At least they took out anger that way instead of bombing a school.

The only one who never unnerved me, was Emmett Kelly.

@JPMatthews Oh no. I love Emmett Kelly.

I agree, that's why I said he was the only one who never unnerved me. Something kinda of sweet and sad about him.

The rest of them creep me out.

No, let's not discriminate. smirk smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar No Way +1Reply
@2460064

I know that but why should profanity be allowed in the first place. NO NEED of it at all

You don't like Captain Spaulding?

Oh, drat! Just when I was ready to expose the clown car trick!

Anonymous