+16

Women are awesome, thank you for being awesome!

Image for post Women are awesome, thank you for being awesome!
Zolfies avatar Life
12 22
@2451854

hahahhaha I really like your question and the picture... but HEY! ... I don't eat toilet paper!! tongue smilie

But I didn't do anything wink smilie ... though maybe I could use correct terminology more often to make sure there is no/less confusion.

Ladies, I'm willing to eat, just not toilet paper! smile smilie

Thank you, Wolfie. lol

@2451798

As I'm sure you know, there are times, when women need a little mean streak in them. How it comes out can vary...

On a side bar, sometimes woman are just cruel to other women, and I've never been able to figure out why... my sister once tried to explain it, that women (sometimes unconsciously) see each other as competition?

Ha ha... Even when we're being bitches?

@Sukiesnow Ha ha... Even when we're being bitches?

Sometimes especially then... (note sometimes, certainly not all the time)

First off, it depends on how you define bitches... but women can be great in different roles. I've seen a couple of times, when a women seemed like she was out of control with attitude some day, for what ever reason, turn into a good thing. Such as speaking up, and standing up for someone else when no one else did. It can be pretty awesome.

Of course, there are certain times, when the answer could also be,
"Sometimes not then" tongue smilie, but it's all about how the day goes, what happens and how do people react to it.

@2452049

Maybe, kind of awesome, but only kind of. Naa some men are awesome too. smile smilie

Boys liking girls!

Hey, we might set a new trend!

I'm a woman.I thank you.

You're welcome

and so are men, that is all

well...the present mrs.RECRUIT is....I wouldn't say the same as the past one

Anonymous