I Thought Planned Parenthood Had Nothing To Do With Abortion And Then I Saw This Ad On Amirite

I mean if Planned Parenthood is all about fetal care, taking care of expectant mothers, etc - what does Roe V Wade have to do with Planned Parenthood? Could it be that Planned Parenthood is indeed the baby murder factory the right thought it was all along?

Image for post I Thought Planned Parenthood Had Nothing To Do With Abortion And Then I Saw This Ad On Amirite
0% PP - Killing 3,500 kids a day and damed proud of it! 0% Well, it's not like they're selling baby parts or something! 0% Taxpayer funded baby slaughter is in the Constitution, .. right? 50% Nothing says Christmas like murdering a child! 50% Other
Budwicks avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
3 47

Planned Parenthood - aka the covert arm of the Democratic Party. I read once that abortions make up 1/3 of PP's revenue, so I suppose like any business, you'd see ads promoting their favorite product.

"I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision." - Hillary Clinton

And here's Sanger's vision:

"It means the release and cultivation of the better elements in our society, and the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks--those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization." - Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood

facemans avatar faceman Nothing says Christmas like murdering a child! +4Reply
@2451848

Agreed - I'm not sure an outfit with such trust issues should get a dime of government support.

@2452582

If you were fully human, why would you ask such a question?

@2453032

Linn - I know this is between you and Gronk, but this is a public forum, so I will butt in once more to offer my opinion.

You are out of line on this. Being Christian does not silence emotions, or guarantee a smooth ride through life. One only needs to recount the life of our Savior Jesus Christ to see that. Your comment to Gronk, suggesting that being Christian should allay concerns over teen age pregnancy tasteless, rude and offensive.

I hope you reflect on how poorly you've treated another human being - this time a full grown adult.

@2453047

Who gives a flying phuck who brought it up?

People in difficult, sensitive, life changing situations react in unpredictable ways. Teenagers compound the stress and unpredictable factors. Being Christian doesn't provide any shield from these things. I'm pretty sure you know that but for what ever reason could not resist shoving human weakness in a Christians face.

I find that very disappointing Linn. Up to now, I never thought of you as someone that would kick another person when they're down. And now, continuing to try and defend such poor behavior .... Well, it's very unbecoming.

@2453082

I agree - I'm done discussing this with you today.

Your second guessing the responses of others is no excuse. The fact that you experienced a similar situation to me, only makes your reaction to Gronk that much more heartless.

Have a blessed Saturnalia.

@2453105

So sorry - I read what you wrote -
""I've been there as a scared pregnant teenage who was afraid on how to tell my parents I was pregnant , and they ENCOURAGED me to abort my "mistake"....""

And assumed that you had an abortion as well. In retrospect, I see you were quoting Gronk.

[Ahh, it feels good to admit a mistake and apologize. Not that I'm proud of the mistake or even the apology - it's just ... I don't know, kind of cleansing.]

Have a terrific day Linn.

Well that pic didn't turn out well for the post - here it is again
You may have to click on it to read it

Planned Parenthood has always been for women to have a say over their own bodies.

Don't worry so much, Budwick. If you don't like the idea of an abortion, than don't have one.

@faceman Too bad the babies don't get a say over their bodies, eh?

As I said to Budwick below, when you can carry one for nine months, then you can talk all you want.

@dru18 As I said to Budwick below, when you can carry one for nine months, then you can talk all you want.

Oh so that's the prerequisite for murder? To have carried a child for 9 months, or simply the ability to do so?

facemans avatar faceman Nothing says Christmas like murdering a child! +2Reply
@dru18 Planned Parenthood has always been for women to have a say over their own bodies. Don't worry so much, Budwick...

Wow DD - you really come across as an arrogant, condescending ass with that comment! Was that your intention?

Women can say what ever they want about their bodies. It's the bodies of the children they are killing I'm concerned with. Further, if I can't keep them from killing their babies - well, I don't want to be paying for it too!

@dru18 When you can carry one for nine months, then you can have a say.

silly girl - the privilege of opinion belongs to everyone - male and female.

@2453656

Yes, it is HER right.

I've not personally heard anyone ever say that. The actual percentage of abortions versus the numerous other services that Planned Parenthood provides is a bit murky. I do know for sure, that I've been very grateful to have the resource of a Planned Parenthood facility around several times in my life.
It should be be some kind of comfort, I would think, knowing that 89 to 92% of abortions occur during the first trimester of a pregnancy. Late term abortions do have numerous restrictions as to why or when one might be 'legally' done.

That small percentage of the possible "murdering of babies"? It's a very big deal, and something I understand the passion and concern about.

@Piper2 I've not personally heard anyone ever say that. The actual percentage of abortions versus the numerous other...

How great of a 'possibility' must it be for you to be concerned Piper? We know they do abortions. We know in the past they have sold baby parts for profit. And we know that they receive tax money from the government.

Let 'em keep all their other 'wonderful' female health programs. But take away their tax income.

@Budwick How great of a 'possibility' must it be for you to be concerned Piper? We know they do abortions. We know in the...

It does concern me, Budwick. That is why I've tried to find reliable sources about what is actually going on, over the years. That is how I know that there are only few late-term abortion providers in this country, and that most states have extreme restrictions on when it is legal to perform one.

Because I think bringing another soul, life into the world should be the most profound of decisions, I'm a big advocate of affordable and easily obtained contraceptives. That is large percentage of what Planned Parenthood does.

@Piper2 It does concern me, Budwick. That is why I've tried to find reliable sources about what is actually going on, over...

So, let them keep providing contraceptives! No one is complaining about the number of contraceptives provided.

I agree that bringing another soul, life into the world a highly profound of decision. The decision to terminate the life of any one of them is even more profound.

PP has abused their charter and should be given a dime of taxpayer money. [You know that PP is funded primarily by private donation, right? Terminating government money does not mean the end of PP - just the end of tax payer funding.]

Anonymous