+8

JOKE POST......In my next life I might come back as a: Female-type, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Questioning individual who lives in San Francisco... Maybe I'll add...for the gov't...some disability...and of course I'll be a single mother? What might all my advantages in life be...?

Image for post JOKE POST......In my next life I might come back as a: Female-type, Bi-sexual, Transgender, Questioning individual who lives in San Francisco... Maybe I'll add...for the gov't...some disability...and of course I'll be a single mother? What might all my advantages in life be...?
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
5 16
@2451902

Stuffy...

I want to come back as an American super ninja assassin from the 24th century. 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply

Your advantages would be legion. I'd need a replacement keyboard just to type them all out.

@faceman Your advantages would be legion. I'd need a replacement keyboard just to type them all out.

Too right.

I'm thinking they would be... Not to mention getting free housing in a fantastic city...with support as well..oh did I forget to mention the support from wealthy ex?...but also all the sexual attention...hey...the whole city is all laid (ha) out before me...oh did I forget to mention my incredible, stunning beauty?...

Heck you might need...or rather I might will need...a social secretary....

@Sukiesnow Too right. I'm thinking they would be... Not to mention getting free housing in a fantastic city...with support as...

Go for gold and return as an illegal, pansexual hermaphrodite mexican midget - with two heads. Illegals can vote in CA and w/ two heads, you might even get to vote twice.

There are none. Those that claim the things you mentioned guarantee you a free ride or special privileges ARE IDIOTS. Don't buy into their bullshit.

REINCARNATION
(author unknown)

"What does reincarnation mean?" a fellow asked his friend.
His pal replied, "It happens when your life has reached its end.
They comb your hair, and wash your neck, and clean your fingernails,
And lay you in a padded box away from life's travails.

The box and you goes in a hole that's been dug into the ground.
Reincarnation starts in when you're planted in the ground.
Them clods melt down just like your box, and you who is inside.
And then you're just beginning on your transformation ride.

In a while the grass will grow upon your rendered mound,
Till some day on your flattened grave a lonely flower is found.
And say a horse should wander by and graze upon this flower
That once was you, but now's become your vegetative bower.

This posey that the horse done ate up, with his other feed,
Makes bone, and fat, and muscle essential to the steed.
But some is left that he can't use, and so it passes through,
And finally lays upon the ground - this thing that once was you.

Then say, by chance, I wander by and see this thing upon the ground,
And I ponder, and I wonder at this object that I've found.
I think of reincarnation - of life and death and such,
And come away concluding, "Friend, you ain't changed all that much."

Wow...

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous