+6

If I'm not here I'm looking for my post which has disappeared under the deluge from an inconsiderate Dumpster.

Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
7 36
@2451991

I agree.

And/but...it's also not our fault that Amirite only has a few spaces for Justins.

@2452139

It's allowed...even though ppl complain about it and it happens from the same poster night after night...even though he was asked kindly to space out his posts...like we ALL have to do...

@2451943

Dump? Block? Ppl you have blocked still show up on Justin... I gather you didn't know that.

If it's that Adam guy, just block him.

@2451976

hehe smilie What a waste of time!

@2451976

Don't be such a Visigoth.

@2451976

Tiff...why don't you put a post in...if someone else already hasn't...I will after you... I can't message you 'cause you aren't following me...

@JPMatthews If it's that Adam guy, just block him.

Ppl you block- and I have - still show up on Justin...and he blocks our posts for a couple of hours every night.

@Sukiesnow Ppl you block- and I have - still show up on Justin...and he blocks our posts for a couple of hours every night.

Oh well. Don't sweat the small stuff. Those I have blocked don't show up in Just In. I see NOTHING of theirs.

@2451984

I wonder why it hides everything from those I have blocked. I can't see anything of theirs unless I log out.

Make that posts. Someone who rudely dumps posts on everyone for an hour...in the evening.

I think I did that once before I realized Amirite was NOT SodaHead...and couldn't take the workload that Soda could...

It's been mentioned to said culprit...which has not made any difference... What...some ppl can't understand English? Basic English?

@2451912

No...ha...it's what's-his-name...

@2451937

No. Posts on ppl you block still show up on Justin...I gather you didn't know that...

Block and forget about it...

@DandyDon Block and forget about it...

Blocked posters still show up on Justin.

@DandyDon Doesn't on mine...

It always has on someone I've blocked and others have said the same thing...???

Odd. But it does make sense that they should show up....

@Sukiesnow It always has on someone I've blocked and others have said the same thing...??? Odd. But it does make sense that...

You're doing something different from me...because i now...no longer see those string os irritating posts...that i had to keep skipping past..

@JPMatthews I agree. Who really cares anyway?

Only reason i do it...is because it's irritating and that's the only choice i have...to put an end to it..

Anonymous