Do you listen to people who only see the bad things you do but never the good things?

25% Yes 25% No 50% Other
AdamNYs avatar
2 84

Some people always just manage to see the bad of everybody,and never the good. It's on them.

@2452062

Plenty of good questions. It ain't my problem you and many only read with your rump and not your eyes. I've got several awards and more people favorited my stuff than anyone else's in the opening period I was here (sometime in October or September). Just cause I criticize doesn't mean I do it always, not like many others here (and I won't name them for MY sake).

Adam, plain and simple: You're filling up the main page with lame questions like "Does Burger King suck?" and "Do You Turn Doorknobs?" Quality is better than quantity. "Do You Eat Food?" is not quality.

@2452103

If all they see is bad that is no criticism, that is prejudice against someone without knowing them. Despite the fact that many of my questions were good, they choose to hate on me. But it's fine. Screw em.
Criticism would be that I tend to get easily negative. True. I won't argue that. But I don't do good things? That's prejudice.

@2452117

I disagree. Because it's not all who have a problem. If it was all, then you wouldn't even be talking to me now. There are sites like that. I'm not saying all are like that. Dru Dixon, MarkyMark, Marianne, Gera, never have given me problems. It's just that some for lack of a better word are traitors. They like my stuff but then decide to join youknowwho.

@2452122

Nope I'm not lashing out because of that. I'm lashing out that when some insult me, like one, some of my so-called friends choose to side with the pieces of crap over me. That's betrayal. There's a few like that. You don't have to agree with everyone, but when one user is constantly insulting me, you don't side with them if you're truly my friend.
Unless liking someone's comment doesn't necessarily means they're siding with them.

And as for the "pig-headed" I resent that.

@2452125

That's actually name-calling, in case you don't know. That word means "stupidly obstinate". Or maybe it ain't. I don't know. I know "stupid" doesn't always your'e calling the person that.

@2452125

Sorry but sometimes I can't tell friendly use of the word "stupid" and mean-spirited uses apart. My grandma always, "Don't be so stupid" and I know she doesn't mean it in its mean meaning.

@2452130

I see. Sorry sis

@2452135

Well that's why I say not all are like that with me, cause the ones who are like that with me don't like me, and quite frankly I think they can shove it. Read somewhere else if they don't like me. If they're not my friends - screw em, I don't need them. They can rot for all I care.

@2452143

Great understanding isn't something that will necessarily stop people from being jerks
but what annoys me more are traitors than haters.

They're scumbags who don't like other viewpoints. What irritates are the fakes pretending to be my friend and then choosing the enemy side when the shit comes.

@2452155

Traitors in my book are worse than enemies. Those people pretended and then sided with the other side when the situation got bad.
It's not everyone though. I don't make it seem bad.

@2452161

Look I'm not disagreeing with you on that when it comes to most things. I believe in respecting neutrality, but when it comes to key things, it's crushing.

@2452161

It's not about disagreements. We're not gonna agree on everything. Personally I think Labour is scum.

@2452135

quite frankly, annoyance, no offense, is a nonsense emotion made by those who just can't stand other viewpoints. At least I have a reason to be irritated, idiocy. They don't.

@2452147

You said some of these people are easily annoyed at my stuff - unsugarcoded, uptight snobs. Annoyance is a nonsensual reaction. That's why I don't respect some paras.

@2452147

And one reason I don't talk nice to haters is if I ask them nicely they'll answer me rudely "Because you're annoying." Being mean with them will work better cause they'll keep their mouths shut. Or if they want a problem, we'll have it. I'll take drama over a disrespectful reply and taking it like pushover.

@2452147

Although repeativeness is not good either i'll agree but that one user I mentioned earlier was like that before I even responded

@2452147

But again some people here who I thought were my friends when push came to shove sided with haters over me. That's the ones I hate more.

@2452135

See I understand repetetiveness is not good. But annoyance is just a stupid thing. People who are annoyed are just babies if put nicely.

@2452159

If people don't like for instance that some of my posts are repetitive (which would be more like Will Janitor and even DWE [or whatever their name is]), and I agree I am very repetitive about certain things, I'll listen to what they have to say. If they're not liking negativity cause it's politically incorrect, then mutual understanding is on thin ice, not quite no but not quite yes either.
If they're just annoyed by the word "bro" (or are one of those types who believe in moderation - which is even more irritating) or just don't like something and they whine from the start, which some did with my "bro" post from beginning, then no.

@2452168

OK I see where you're coming from.

@2452181

Personally only if the subject is irrelevant. To say it's annoying for every post (even the relevant ones) is aggravating.

@2452168

Well if talking about racism I will bring that up. Most white supremacists love "Friends" and hate the word "bro" and they hate "Seinfeld"

But if I'm talking about gas stations or good restaurants I'll talk about that.

@2452186

Actually that was quite necessary (assuming you're talking my latest question). Nothing I do makes no sense. Putting cultural contexts into play. Us Hispanics are not very trusting automatically, but we're very warm people. For instance if I talk cakes, why I would need to bring that up?

@2452193

You never hated "Seinfeld" - big difference.

@2452321

Darkest, I respect your opinion - I really do.
But that opinion has gotten me thumbs up on Yahoo Answers so there are some who agree with me.

And if we're going to be technical, some episodes of "Friends" are fairly offensive. Kudrow's character says "retard" in one. And they also mock the word "bro" in one episode, I must add. So it does indeed turn me off as someone who loves that word.

@2452326

Well factually "Friends" did have offensive stuff. And I'm not saying you're like that. Believe me I don't mean you. You even told me you would give "Seinfeld" a chance. It's the "Seinfeld"-hating "Friends" fans who have often shown their disgust at me apparently I'm a horrible person to them for loving "Seinfeld."

@2452330

Tell the people who hate me for that. I was the one who was mocked and ridiculed.

@2452332

A few pieces of shit did this, but then I had some paras who were like that.

@2452334

Paraprofessionals.

@2452321

And it doesn't change my opinion so much. Most of the fans of that show treated me like garbage for loving "Seinfeld," saying "Oh how evil you are for loving that show." So it's not like I'm provoking this.

@2452328

And they hate the word "bro" too which angers me cause they're bigoted towards people like me for using it.

@2452336

If they hate the word then it's not my problem, they're just bigots - bigots who deserve to handed over to the Gestapo in my opinion - again I'm not here to pump sunshine up their butts, and no offense that picture kinda gives people the wrong idea about the etymology of the word. And one user hated the word before this even happened.

They can be in the Klan for all I care.

@2452339

If they hate the word, they're just bigoted against the word (mostly cause they deem it as un-white). It ain't my fault that they issue with my questions. They just have to suck it up. Period. Besides there's a certain someone here who I don't see anyone complaining about her and they're criticial of everything and everyone.

@2452341

On that, I'm sorry, sis. I am not going to praise or defend people who hate it no matter what. People who hate it are scum in my eyes. So if you wanna unfriend me for that, be my guest. I can do fine by myself.

@2452343

Doesn't matter they still hate it. If they hate it because I was critical about those who get its origins wrong, it's still their bigotry. I have no fault. And they should crawl back to whatever cave they come from. I agreed with you on a lot of points. But this one, no. This is just bigotry and I have no patience for it.

@2452345

No that would mean if I say "Wassup bro" just because I love the word, they would hate it too. That's why they're scum. And it's this kinda mentality that breeds the paraprofessionals who are abusive. The ones that deserve a nice swift kick. I should know I verbally kicked two of them in the ass. Two are gonna lose their job because of what they did to me. I ensured that. And no other social worker is gonna treat me like that. I assure you

@2452349

If they hate my questions then they don't hate the word. If they hate the word it's because they already hated it from the get. If I say "Wassup bro" are you talking about me using the word? Or me talking about it?

@2452352

Nope I think moderation when it comes to that. In my humble opinion, there's no such thing as using a beautiful word too much. If people are easily annoyed by something like that screw them. It's a madeup feeling that I have no respect for. I don't deal with easily annoyed people. They have no value as far I'm concerned. So if you wanna unfriend me, go ahead. In fact, those types are actually worse than haters.

These types are like John Legiuzamo an actor who annoys me for that reason.

@2452355

OK let me make it more simpler. I don't agree that there's too much use of the word "bro." Or that one can use it too much. The only people who think that are just easily annoyed killjoys who are not worth 1 cent.

I believe in moderation when it comes to food, but when it comes to this please. I agree with you on everything else, but this is where I have a line. And honestly I find the moderation types more bothersome than haters quite frankly.

@2452358

I'm sorry, did you not understand what I was saying at that point? I think I was pretty clear, sis. I don't think one can say "bro" too much and I think only easily annoyed dimwits think that.

I've never insulted users (at least not many). It's public figures I insult.

@2452355

That's why I don't like Mara Wilson of Matilda either.

@2452168

Now at least let me give my perspective, sometimes even if it doesn't seem relevant it actually is.

@2452189

Well (1) I respect you're translation, so the next one isn't towards you, (2) if they think it's utter nonsense, it's not my problem that they didn't get what I was saying, (3) they're haters as it is. Now if they criticize me for being repetetive, then I can respect that.

@2452189

I have no problem with people giving me crap about something I do (in this case me saying the same things over and over again). It just better be for a good reason and not a ridiculous one cause if it ain't for a good reason, I'm just gonna assume they're starting with me. Do you see where I'm coming from?

Anonymous