Even before Obama became president Trump made it clear online, along with insults, that he hoped he failed. Now, Trump expects everyone to be a patriot and support him. From 1-10, how much less hypocrisy does a preschooler have than that?

14% 1 0% 2 0% 3 0% 4 0% 5 0% 6 0% 7 0% 8 0% 9 29% 10 57% Other
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 36

Trump is in for a big surprise when he actually becomes president and the first time someone doesn't agree he'll go on Twitter and make false accusations against that person, then one of his hateful supporters will go after that person. Trump should never be allowed in the White House and his supporters will soon find that out, but it's too late now.

Please provide links to your allegation. Searches of various engines finds nothing!

McFly - You've made up more BS. Your ARE fake news. Trump never said anything of the sort.

On the other hand - if the bus driver is headed toward the cliff with a bus full of kids with the intent of killing them all - you hope he fails. Same thing.

@Budwick McFly - You've made up more BS. Your ARE fake news. Trump never said anything of the sort. On the other hand -...

Just some proof of lack support form the beginning
http://bgr.com/2016/11/09/trump...bama-election/
And much more

Gotta love putting Conservatives in their places. Keep it going rednecks!

@Mcfly Just some proof of lack support form the beginning http://bgr.com/2016/11/09/trump...bama-election/ And much...

In case you didn't notice, Obama first was elected in 2008, taking office in 2009. So your "Even before Obama became president ..." is BS. Your link is Trump's reaction to BO's RE-election --- and like many of us, he was not happy. But, then, we didn't burn down any cities or any other such childish 'snowflake' behavior we've seen over the past month. Instead we used the voting booth!

@Seonag In case you didn't notice, Obama first was elected in 2008, taking office in 2009. So your "Even before Obama...

childish snowflake behavior?

Like when trump goes on twitter to complain about everything that critiques him?

Sorry, unlike you, I won't worship him like a perfect being

BGR Media, oh yeah - Jay Penske the woman beater and Obama lover - OK, so I'm sure his little wordpress site is totally unbiased. But even on this bias rag it doesn't say he hopes Obama fails - it simply reports Trumps concerns which by the way were all valid.

Gotta love shoving liberal crap back in the face of a commie!

@Budwick BGR Media, oh yeah - Jay Penske the woman beater and Obama lover - OK, so I'm sure his little wordpress site is...

So I've proven with a website full of screenshots of Trump's comments regarding his lack of support that you claim never existed?

Thank for proven me right once again!

Pointing out facts, such as having undeniable screenshots make someone an Obama lover?
I guess that's why Conservatives are full of lies then LOL

@Mcfly So I've proven with a website full of screenshots of Trump's comments regarding his lack of support that you claim...

You've proven what?

Slow down Flyboy, you are confusing yourself with your stupid conclusions and wrap ups.

You have proven nothing other than your own desperate frustration. There's a lot of you Obamunuts suffering the same way. I understand there are help centers serving hot chocolate you might find soothing. They are generally near the homeless missions and universities. Good luck.

@Budwick You've proven what? Slow down Flyboy, you are confusing yourself with your stupid conclusions and wrap ups. You...

That Trump refused to support Obama whereas you said he never said anything of the sort LOL

Aren't you supposed ot be getting heated on posts about topless women btw?
I hear Trump worshippers love women if you knw what I mean haha

@Mcfly That Trump refused to support Obama whereas you said he never said anything of the sort LOL Aren't you supposed ot...

No women Fly - you are an emergency case that needs attention before you cry to death.

Refused to support and insults, hoping Obama failed are two different things.

@Budwick No women Fly - you are an emergency case that needs attention before you cry to death. Refused to support and...

Yes!
I did provide evidence of Trump's lack of support where you claimed there was none

Thank you :)

Have fun oggling women with Trumpy!

@Mcfly Yes! I did provide evidence of Trump's lack of support where you claimed there was none Thank you :) Have fun...

Again lack of support and hoping he fails are two different things.

You've proven a lack of support for Obama. Whoop-dee-doo!

Cause we both know he condones grabbing their genitalia haha....

What a disgusting perv.

@Mcfly Cause we both know he condones grabbing their genitalia haha.... What a disgusting perv.

And we're back to genitals.

Enjoy your break in the day room Fly. They'll be calling you back to your cell soon.

@Budwick And we're back to genitals. Enjoy your break in the day room Fly. They'll be calling you back to your cell soon.

As much as you'd like me to be in a cell for having different opinions than you, that's not what the founding fathers wanted :)

It's sad that a man like you would be okay with having his daughters be in the same room as a man you condones grabbing pussy.

When you put something up as a "credible" source, and it has no credibility, you no longer have any credibility.

Your party lost, get over it buttercup. You'll have to accept that for the next 8 years. By that time, you will probably be out of high school and have to get a job. With Trump in office, there might actually be some jobs for a change.

AGAIN - your link goes to the 2012 election - BO's 2nd term and by then many realized what a looser he was. Where's the link to your alleged "Even before Obama became president Trump clear online ...." in 2008. Or are you pushing fake allegations?

The Great Orange Lump IS a 6ft tall cheetoh-hued toddler. We can't anything more than toddler behavior from him. He himself has proven that.

@JPMatthews The Great Orange Lump IS a 6ft tall cheetoh-hued toddler. We can't anything more than toddler behavior from him. He...

If you are going to post ignorant statements, at lease make an attempt to research what you say to get at least one fact correct. BTW, Trump is 6 foot 3.

Now... want me to make comments about Obama's color? Or how about the classless way Moochie dresses and acts? Ohhhh no..... that would be racist. Moron.

@JustJimColo If you are going to post ignorant statements, at lease make an attempt to research what you say to get at least one...

it's not racist; a black man is born black(or partially blakc in Obama's case).

And orange man tans himself to death like Trump.

have a good day! :D

You little Trumplings are hilarious!!!! Allow me to correct myself.

"The Great Orange Lump IS a 6'3" ft tall cheetoh-hued toddler."

Better honey? And if you don't think I ALREADY know you've made many comments about Obama's color, you're more stupid than I thought.

Fuck off Jimmie.

@JPMatthews You little Trumplings are hilarious!!!! Allow me to correct myself. "The Great Orange Lump IS a 6'3" ft tall...

Really child? Really? What comments did I make about Obama's color?

Your Mom really needs to set up parental controls on her computer so you can't use it.

You are so simple minded...... LOL

@JustJimColo Really child? Really? What comments did I make about Obama's color? Your Mom really needs to set up parental...

Is that all ya got? Mad because you didn't get to say something racist about the President? My calling The Great Orange Lump ORANGE isn't racist little man. Good god, Y'all ain't the sharpest tools in the shed, are ya? Get over yourself little man. Just get over yourself. You are free to like the lump if you like. Makes it easier for us to identify you! hehe smilie

@JPMatthews Is that all ya got? Mad because you didn't get to say something racist about the President? My calling The Great...

LOL... I am proud to call him my President, but then, I've worked all my life, had a career in the military and expect others to pay their own way in life. You, on the other hand are used to living off others, and just don't even come close to measuring up to be a man. (Probably don't even have the equipment for claiming to be a male)

Is that all I got?.... ROFLMAO.... typical child's response, who only confronts people from his mommies basement. Have you ever confronted anyone in your life or has it always been in hiding, from behind locked doors? LOL

@JustJimColo LOL... I am proud to call him my President, but then, I've worked all my life, had a career in the military and...

Fuck off Jimmy. I've worked my whole life, never been on any government assistance, own my own home, my own car, my own tax business. Go fuck yourself little man. You're a joke. And for gods sake get out of mom and dad's house. Give em some peace before they go. flip smilie

@JPMatthews Fuck off Jimmy. I've worked my whole life, never been on any government assistance, own my own home, my own car, my...

Yeah right.... LOL... You can't even be original? Tax business???? LOL.. I doubt if you've even ever paid taxes. Parasites on society rarely do.

@JustJimColo Yeah right.... LOL... You can't even be original? Tax business???? LOL.. I doubt if you've even ever paid taxes...

And who gives a flying fuck what you think Jimmy?? I know what my life consists of. You know nothing about me. Hell, you were probably never in the service. Military career??? hehe smiliehehe smilie

@JPMatthews And who gives a flying fuck what you think Jimmy?? I know what my life consists of. You know nothing about me...

ROFL.... maybe I was, and maybe I wasn't.... Then again, it's not important if a child believes me or not. It's obvious that you never served, or even had a real job.

Anonymous