+15

You know you have grown up when 90% of the time you spend in front of a computer is for real work.

Image for post You know you have grown up when 90% of the time you  spend in front of a computer is for real work.
Mogals avatar Technology
8 18
@2452284

That must be very tiring, Tiffanee.

Mogals avatar Mogal Agree +3Reply
@2452290

I find it affects my vision

@2452876

I find the overhead fluorescent lighting makes it worse. Natural light would help a lot

@2452890

You are lucky to have your own office, I remember those days. I don't even have my own computer or cubicle, every morning a different one is allocated to me. I don't even know which floor I'll be sitting on or who I'll be sitting next to. Also I'm not allowed to look at anything that's not work related, every key stroke is monitored and regular random screen captures are done. I have to justify the time it takes to do literally everything or I get called in for a "please explain".

@2452894

I agree, and people wonder why I get anxiety issues sometimes.

I agree, after working for several years it's time to play now.biggrin smiliehug smilie

Mogals avatar Mogal Agree +2Reply

When 0% of the time you spend in front of the computer is work, you have not only grown up, but also retired.

And when you have to put with these irritating imbeciles, like one not too long ago who claims that "bro" is white slang. Someone from central Europe. Oh God where do people get these "facts" from? A cereal box? And the ones who think that statement is a misconception are ALSO idiots. There is nothing misconception about "bro" being black or white slang. It's a dumb statement altogether. Then there are the people who think Italians are white.

AdamNYs avatar AdamNY Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous