+6

Nobody cares what you call Christmas! Amirite?

Pew found that 42 percent of Americans prefer "Merry Christmas," 12 percent prefer "less religious terms," and 46 percent don't give a shit. The numbers were almost identical in 2005 and 2013, so if the godless liberals are trying to make "Merry Christmas" a hateful, forbidden term, they're not doing a very good job of it.
SOURCE: http://www.pewresearch.org/fact...appy-holidays/

Image for post Nobody cares what you call Christmas! Amirite?
SmartAZs avatar Holidays & Birthdays
4 15
The voters have decided that SmartAZ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2452309

lol, the reason why left wingers started using "happy holidays" is because they are the cry babies who are offended over everything. if not for the left happy holidays would not even be a term.

I mean left wing nut jobs are now crying over baby its cold outside because of "rape" lol what bunch of idiots, who are infact waging war on christmas while lying to us claiming they aren't

BTW the idea came from www.cracked.com

SmartAZs avatar SmartAZ Yeah You Are +2Reply

I sure don't.

I say Merry Christmas, but I don't really give a crap what other people say or do. If people didn't try to control what other people say and do, this would be a much happier world.

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +2Reply

You might as well call it what it is. If you say Happy Holidays, you're talking about more than Christmas. Other religions celebrate this time of year. Hanukkah, Kwanza, Pagan. Happy Holidays just includes them all. Christmas IS Christmas.

I think everyone should say what they are comfortable with. I accept ALL good wishes. hug smilie

JPMatthewss avatar JPMatthews Yeah You Are +2Reply

I do. It s/b Merry Christmas.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think many people care! Some may love Christmas, others may despise it, but MOST people care.

For me - it's definitely Merry Christmas!

I will say Merry Christmas, unless I'm speaking to someone that I know is Jewish - then I'll wish them Happy Hanukkuh.

i refuse to say happy holidays! if someone wishes me that I will either respond with merry christmas, or happy HOLY day

we don;t say happy holidays for any other holiday like halloween for example, even if halloween migth "offend" some people. happy holidays is only a term used for CHRISTIAN holidays, because the left love to HATE on christians, yet bow to every other groups.

if you don;t like to say merry christmas, then stay inside like the hermit you are lol

Oh I could care less...I am gonna keep saying Merry Christmas & if people don't like it...well they can kiss my southern ass biggrin smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply