+7

I have an appt. with Jessica. Right away I can picture her...she has glasses, is slender, wears earth tones, has a nice laugh, clear skin, and doesn't bother getting to know clients much... //Are your expectations usually off or on...?

She also doesn't care for animals... (.which means I won't get along with her)...has a fickle boyfriend, loves Crabtree and Evelyn, and wants to go to Europe next summer. I could go on for at least a chapter... Do you enjoy making summations about ppl?

Image for post **I have an appt. with Jessica.** //Right away I can picture her...she has glasses, is slender, wears earth tones, has a nice laugh, clear skin, and doesn't bother getting to know clients much... //Are your expectations usually off or on...?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
9 14

I use Crabtee and Evelyn shampoo and conditioner, is that bad? eek smilie

@2452383

Lol I'm guessing it's not something I should tell the guys down at the surf club hehe smilie

@2452556

Ok so anyone who's listening, I just keep it in the shower for visitors biggrin smilie

I do this ALL the time... It's entertainment...and we all have it within...

And shallow

On subject.....got to think about it, i reckon o dont have preconcieved expectations. I just hate to he wrong

@2452400

I have a story based on that...hehe smilie

A taxi driver told me he got talking to someone on the phone who worked in dispatch...she had a melodious voice...and they got along great! He finally asked her out...not knowing what she looked like...and she said she'd be waiting for him on the porch... He was using his personal car...and when nearing the place he saw that she was unattractive and weighed about 200 lbs... He kept driving....

@2452400

At least he was honest...

No, I don't try to imagine them because I would be so wrong so many times. I'm a wait and see kind of person. No expectations, no disappointments.

Anonymous