Predictions 2017

OK, this might be fun! I remember when Art Bell was on the radio, one of my favorite segments was toward the end of the year, listeners would call in with their predictions for the upcoming year. There would be all flavors from predictions of Earthquakes, assassinations, scientific discoveries, scandals - you name it - someone had a prediction.

So, how about we make our own predictions for 2017! Ground rules that I have no way to enforce are as follows;
Only one prediction per comment.
If someone already predicted it - come up with another one. No sense in everyone predicting the same thing over and over. First predictor wins anyway.
Always gotta follow terms of service!
I'll try to come up with a way to catalog the predictions and next year, we can see who actually predicted stuff correctly!
Oh yeah, I mentioned winning - Well, can you imagine the bragging rights if you predicted something accurately? HUGE - Amirite? PLUS - that's right, there's more! You win 1,000 times the cost of your initial entry fee [which happens to be nothing.]

You're gonna want to get the the friends family and pets in on this one!
Have fun!

Image for post Predictions 2017
22% Budwick is a genius and will get the Nobel Prize for this 0% Budwick is moderately cool and may be considered for a Pulitzer 6% Budwick is average in most respects bit I like and respect him 22% Budwick is an annoying dope that thinks he right about everything 28% Who the hell is Budwick? 17% This looks like fun, I'll try it! 6% Other
Budwicks avatar Jokes & Humour
4 30

The economy in the United States will become much stronger due to lower taxes, decreased regulation, increased employment, and production of our own energy.

@2452419

Shocking death of a young pop star?

Wow, you really went out on a limb for that one!

Wait, I got one just as shocking and just as vanilla - "A major political figure is caught in a surprising scandal!"

Budwicks avatar Budwick This looks like fun, I'll try it! +1Reply

Piers Stefan Pughe-Morgan, known professionally as Piers Morgan, is a British journalist and television personality will die tragically in an airplane mishap.Image in content

Budwicks avatar Budwick This looks like fun, I'll try it! +2Reply
@2452449

Hmmm, maybe it was a literal death wish. But, if I'm right! How cool would that be?

@2452457

A dead Pool? - hang on, let me look that up -
"A dead pool, also known as a death pool, is a game of prediction which involves guessing when someone will die. Sometimes it is a bet where money is involved. The combination of dead or death, and betting pool, refers to such a gambling arrangement.'

Well, I guess my prediction and yours fit the criteria on their own!

@2452485

For you? [Or anyone else] as many as you want!

Budwicks avatar Budwick This looks like fun, I'll try it! 0Reply

Predict as many times as you like! One prediction per comment thoughj - OK?

2017: Jan will retire by the end of the year! h smilie

@JanHaskell 2017: Jan will retire by the end of the year!

Watch out world!
Jan with more free time?
This could be a rocky ride!

@2452988

Interesting!

Where do you stand on the Sun rising in the East?

Hey Bud...you da man! Happy New Year.!

YoAdriennes avatar YoAdrienne Budwick is a genius and will get the Nobel... +1Reply
@YoAdrienne Hey Bud...you da man! Happy New Year.!

Thanks Adrienne!
Happy New Year to you too!

We are ALL legends in our own minds on the internet. LOL

JustJimColos avatar JustJimColo Budwick is a genius and will get the Nobel... 0Reply

Most of mine are too dire. If i speak them, they may come true.

Never heard of it

TheCensoredBrits avatar TheCensoredBrit Who the hell is Budwick? 0Reply
Anonymous