How could you make Twister more of an Extreme sport...? Extreme Twister...

Image for post **How could you make Twister more of an Extreme sport...?** //Extreme Twister...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 22
@2452591

So the bar is pretty low today. I trust things start looking up eventually.

@2452474

With suntanning oil?

@2452640

And look at that crowd watching...hehe smilie

That photo is not good. She looks terrified and he looks like he is dominating her.

@Sukiesnow I think what what supposed to be a big grin turned into a grimace...

The leering grin on his face doesn't help. I don't like photos of men looming over women.

@dru18 The leering grin on his face doesn't help. I don't like photos of men looming over women.

I agree. It doesn't help that when you pick the pic...you're in a hurry...(in case the iPad shuts down)...and the fact that the pic is smaller than stamp size on screen... I miss Sodahead...where the images showed up large...

They look reminds me of many bad experiences I had as a child so I agree eek smilie

@OzSurfer They look reminds me of many bad experiences I had as a child so I agree

It's good to hear this feedback...'cause when you see the original pic it's so tiny...

@Sukiesnow It's good to hear this feedback...'cause when you see the original pic it's so tiny...

Don't worry Sukie, I wouldn't have noticed it either because the pic is so small, and like you say, you can't see it when you select it and it's so tiny to begin with. You post a lot, so little things might slip through. I only mentioned it because it's an interesting point worth discussing due to my own experiences, it definitely doesn't affect the quality of your post or cast any dispersions on you. Lol if I posted as much as you, the things I'd have go wrong would probably get me banned hehe smilie

How about inventing 3D twister? where the coloured dots are all at different levels?

@OzSurfer How about inventing 3D twister? where the coloured dots are all at different levels?

Interesting... Could be good for thinking purposes...take ppl off of intimacy issues...

Anonymous