+8

When Obama was elected, Trump said we should "fight back" and "have a revolution" on twitter. So he shouldn't complain when not everyone wants to support and worship him.

Mcflys avatar Politics
4 18

He's so thin skinned that he can't take any criticism, just wait til he gets in the White House and a Congressman or Senator disagrees, the man will go bonkers and will be tweeting all night long. He's nothing but a big whiny baby.

@2452601

Exactly. Most of them think he's God Almighty, but they are gonna find out soon that's he really Satan with yellow hair. lol

@2452592

I feel certain Putin is blackmailing Trump in some way, or why would Trump be in bed with the guy.

And we DID fight back and we DID have a revolution. You just didn't see it cuz A) the media doesn't cover republican progress and B) We didn't burn cities or shoot people.

Nope, just organized the fuck out of good people across the country to speak loud and proud in the voting booth. And then Obama, Hillary, Pelosi and even McFly became suddenly impotent, meaningless, weak, out dated, has beens.

And please McFly - save your worship for God, the Father Almighty - who is also in vogue once again! Fly, you are so last September!

@Budwick And we DID fight back and we DID have a revolution. You just didn't see it cuz A) the media doesn't cover...

Progress is not sending us back to the '50s hun

Hey, atleast if Trump rules like Reagan he'll taxes 7 times again. I guess you guys love that!

@Mcfly Progress is not sending us back to the '50s hun Hey, atleast if Trump rules like Reagan he'll taxes 7 times again...

Yeah - growing economy, having a job, innovation, optimism, enthusiasm - is all so old school, right?

You're a dolt Fly.

@Budwick Yeah - growing economy, having a job, innovation, optimism, enthusiasm - is all so old school, right? You're a...

LOLOLOLOL

All I hear is "economy sucks, Obama's fault"

But when there IS progress(somehow at the same time, it's cause of Republicans?

LOLOLOL
COnservative realizty is a bubble AND picky.

@Mcfly LOLOLOLOL All I hear is "economy sucks, Obama's fault" But when there IS progress(somehow at the same time...

Well, the economy DOES suck, and Obama has been at the wheel for 8 years. A fifth grader can figure the logic Flyboy. Shall I send one over to help you?

@Budwick Well, the economy DOES suck, and Obama has been at the wheel for 8 years. A fifth grader can figure the logic...

Oh but when there's progress it MUST be of Republicans?

LOL, I didn't knw you were THAT illogical.

You know that Obama is not republican, right?

See, you're getting confused again.

Are you on recess or something?

I second Platinum and Budwick!

Anonymous