Was "Hand that Rocks the Cradle" a piece of crap movie?

I love all the stars of that movie, but this is the only movie with any of them that I truly can't stand. The way they treat Solomon in that movie (Ernie Hudson's character) is despicable after kicking him out for believing Mott's lies. And the fact that even when they hire him back in the end of the movie, they don't even apologize for doing that to them, like he's gotta suck up to them. That nimrod who directed and the 2 who wrote this movie (Jaffa and Silver) are all pieces of crap for making us look bad. This movie might be the reason why I never will set foot in Washington state. If it's "bro"-hating "Friends"-watching country there, you bet my Latin "bro"-saying "Seinfeld'-watching butt I'm never gonna set foot there. Despicable. The nerve of that ****. I hope Hanson is rotting in Hell right now as we speak, yes I know he died. Not RIP, but rot in Hell.

Image for post Was "Hand that Rocks the Cradle" a piece of crap movie?
60% Yes 40% No 0% Other
AdamNYs avatar
0 2

I never saw it but i also never heard anything good about it. So it must be lacking something.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I never saw it but i also never heard anything good about it. So it must be lacking something.

I love Annabella Sciorra, I think she's a "bro"-sayer and all those cool thing. And I love all the co-stars. But I do not like how that movie belittles people with autism and Aspergers (which he has cause he has awkward problems with speech) and it's also against people who go to mental hospitals. Let me give it out cause if you see it you'll be more angry. This is the reason why I never will set foot in Washington state btw (cause if people are like that in that state, they can kiss my "bro"-saying Latino butt). Solomon (played by Ernie Hudson) is a person living in a nursing home they hire to help them around the house. He is autistic so he lives in like a nursing home. I think it's more he's apparently "mentally instable" (so this seems to glorify mental hospitals at its core). The main villains lies about him molesting the girl. The mother, who I think is a ****, she's played by Annabella, berates the man, but when she does hire him back, she doesn't apologize for accusing him. It's that that turns me off. And seems to be saying that types like him better kiss butt if they want that position. If someone "Friends"-watching "bro"-hating bloat does that to me you better believe Hell is gonna be raised and possibly a juicy lawsuit and drama as well. Two former inclusion-related teachers have learned that the hard way. I told my former principal, their boss, what they did to me, and both of them are gonna lose jobs, and one of them (unless it's some racist piece of crap school) will never get work again. No one disrespects me and gets away with it.

Anonymous