+7

Animals never worry about being in style... Amirite? Show a pic of an animal with it's own style...

Image for post Animals never worry about being in style... Amirite? //Show a pic of an animal with it's own style...//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
4 10

I believe they do, but we call it courtship behavior rather than being in style.

I imagine all the Does are looking at him and thinking... look at the rack on that guy! love smilie

@PhilboydStudge I believe they do, but we call it courtship behavior rather than //being in...

More than just visual....

A friend told me about a weekend course he took called the "Sleep Weekend"... They got off the bus and were given blindfolds and spent the entire weekend thus,...I'm sure there were some extenuating situations... Anyhew...one of the upshots was that the ppl they were really attracted to...was different than when they actually saw them in person a couple of weeks later...

We give too much importance to looks...

@2452999

Awww...I love posts like this so I get a chance to look at something really adorable for a change...

I disagree...if that was true...my dog wouldn't be licking his balls all the time

@RECRUIT I disagree...if that was true...my dog wouldn't be licking his balls all the time

He likes liking his balls? Er...ahem...if that was you I'd have to tear you away from 'em....

Anonymous