facemans avatar
1 42

Good news is, Obama can be impeached even after he leaves office. It's the only way to officially cleanse ourselves, after having a foreign-born usurper set policy for the past 8 years.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred faceman . That would be so funny. A first in history yes?

Which is a first? Impeachment after he leaves office, or having a foreign-born president? I guess the latter has already happened, but that was definitely a first. : )

@faceman Good news is, Obama can be impeached even after he leaves office. It's the only way to officially cleanse...

Then what he did needs to be over-turned. Because everything he did would be null and void.

@Cezar Then what he did needs to be over-turned. Because everything he did would be null and void.

True - but that's probably the longest of long shots. Probably the only way to get rid of Obamacare at this rate though.

What a joke. He's shown his birth certificate many times, but where are Trump's tax returns, that's what we should ALL be concerned about now.

@StarzAbove What a joke. He's shown his birth certificate many times, but where are Trump's tax returns, that's what we...

Can Trump submit falsified tax returns? Will you accept those? I'm assuming you will.

@faceman Can Trump submit falsified tax returns? Will you accept those? I'm assuming you will.

Everything else he says is false, he's the biggest liar ever, and you can't deny that.

Obama produced his legitimate birth certificate, something no other president has ever been asked to do. It smacks of racism to me and to millions of others. And yet Trump won't produce anything, he's the biggest con artist ever, and you are for him. But you'll soon find out, what I've said is true, but then it'll be too late.

@StarzAbove Everything else he says is false, he's the biggest liar ever, and you can't deny that. Obama produced his...

I was for Ben Carson, not Trump. My guy never makes it out of the primaries though. I am, however, pleased that Hillary lost - since I view her as a deplorable human being.

As for his legitimate birth certificate - I'd say that still has not been produced... though something was certainly "produced" (a full two years after taking office, btw).

The investigation into Obama's BC noted exact similarities with another BC from that same year - similarities which could not have naturally occurred back in the 1960's. I find that very persuasive. If we're electing illegitimate leaders and ignoring our own Constitution - for partisan reasons - then what good is our Constitution... or our laws for that matter?

The race card will always be played, as a response to any criticism of Obama - that's a give in. The reason other president births weren't vetted so hard, was likely due to there being no real question about their origins. With every candidate, there's an opposition that wants to see them lose (naturally), so if some white guy born in Sweden were to try for the White House, you can bet his opposition would bring that up - as they should. But because Obama is half black, people were immediately labeled "birthers" and racists for citing a real legal concern.

I have concerns about Trump too. I think there's a definite conflict of interest here - with his global business dealings etc., but if we're going to get into the habit of ignoring past violations (i.e. Obama's BC or the myriad of Clinton violations), then Trump and others like him will be encouraged to ignore their own violations as well. They know people are partisan, fickle, have short memories and ultimately will never call them on it in the end. Would you have been equally concerned of any conflict of interest had Hillary won, considering how globally influential the Clinton Foundation has become?

Tax returns are voluntary. It says so right there in the instructions. Birth certificates are public records.

What a load of bullshit. Let it go already, ya freaks. He was born in the US. This reeks of sheer desperation on YOUR part and on loser Arpaio's part. Though he has been desperate and irrelevant for awhile now. Why do you strive to be like such a loser? loser smilie

@JPMatthews What a load of bullshit. Let it go already, ya freaks. He was born in the US. This reeks of sheer desperation on...

They can't let it go, they have always resented that we had a black man in their White House. Plus it takes the heat off the miserable incoming president, the liar, the cheater, the arrogant bully, and as you like to say...the orange one. lol They are willing to ignore all his crap but can't get over a legitimate president who has done a good job for our country.

@StarzAbove They can't let it go, they have always resented that we had a black man in their White House. Plus it takes the...

Ah yes...the Great Orange Lump who is ALREADY telling all of his disciples to fuck off. And they aren't smart enough to see it. Oh well, they will see it sooner or later.

@JPMatthews Ah yes...the Great Orange Lump who is ALREADY telling all of his disciples to fuck off. And they aren't smart...

Oops, I forgot the Lump. lol Yes they will see the truth but it will be too late then. Unless the electoral wakes up to see what a crook Trump really is and casts their votes to someone else. And nothing is going to change him.

Why do you think "we had a black man in their White House"? I say Obama's white. Kind of racist for you to automatically label someone black, if they're not 100% black, isn't it?

Now Ben Carson is 100% black, so if you really want to put "a black man in their White House", then why not him?

Yes, the whole nation is a load of bullshit. It's like there is no point trying to clean it off because there is so much of it. Nobody even expects the government to obey the laws any more. The only reason the regime still stands is that businessmen have been conned into collecting taxes for free.

@SmartAZ Yes, the whole nation is a load of bullshit. It's like there is no point trying to clean it off because there is so...

This reminds me of the wise words of Keith Richards:

Mick Jagger: "You can't polish a turd."
Keith Richards: "No, but you can varnish it".

@faceman You sum up the Liberal view on the rule of law very nicely.

And you toe the RWNJ conspiracy bullshit line like a pro! Thanks for the laughs. hehe smilie

I have great respect for Sheriff Arpaio and only disdain for Obama - but I ask myself [forgive me] ...At this point, what difference does it make?

@Budwick I have great respect for Sheriff Arpaio and only disdain for Obama - but I ask myself [forgive me] ...At this...

Maybe just for the sake of the rule of law. Plus, it pisses off a lot of Libs - as this thread is starting to show - and that's always worth something.

@faceman Maybe just for the sake of the rule of law. Plus, it pisses off a lot of Libs - as this thread is starting to show...

Geepers Faceman, losing the election has made the left apoplectic as it is!

I'm not sure there's enough hot chocolate and pony rides available in the free world to soothe them if Obama is proven ineligible!

@Budwick Geepers Faceman, losing the election has made the left apoplectic as it is! I'm not sure there's enough hot...

It's called tough love, Budwick. We need to break their Liberal fever somehow. Like how Kirk had to break the influence Spock was under by calling him a computerized, half-breed elf, with a hyperactive thyroid:

To prove we were correct, and to void everything he did.

Also, arrest him and anyone who helped him for treason.

Cezars avatar Cezar Agree +1Reply
Anonymous