Are people who associate racism or the origins of the word "bro" (never seen the latter, but the former has been shown) with conspiracy theories stupid?

JFK is a conspiracy theory. Racism is not. It's out in the open. There is nothing complicated about racist. You either are a bigot or not. Racists did things in the open. I've heard these dumb conspiracy theories that government plots against black people. That cannot make any sense. Racism is a tribal thing.

Same with the origins of the word "bro." Not a conspiracy theory. "Bro" is Spanish/Italian slang you dumb imbeciles. There is no conspiracy theory about stealing the origins. What a buncha dumb imbeciles associating the wrong things with conspiracy theories.

50% Yes 50% No 0% Other
AdamNYs avatar Technology
0 5

I just never believe conspiratory theories, it all seems way too much trouble.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I just never believe conspiratory theories, it all seems way too much trouble.

See if I'm gonna call be a "tinfoil" hattie, let it be because I believe in the 9/11 Truth theory or because I believe someone else killed JFK, but not cause I rant about idiots who don't think "bro" is Italian slang or that, or rant about idiots who think Denmark never had a colonial empire. The former two deal with conspiracy and actual questions, the former two are facts (what I mentioned; "bro" is Italian slang; Denmark had a colonial empire). My sis for some reason thinks I'm messed up. But she don't understand the difference between conspiracy theory and fact. Visigothic people on average are arrogant bastards - fact.
Conspiracy theory - LBJ wanted power. The former can't be disputed. The latter can.

@AdamNY See if I'm gonna call be a "tinfoil" hattie, let it be because I believe in the 9/11 Truth theory or because I...

I would be happy if you could just present your point without sticking somebody with it. Insults do not make your presentation any more effective.

@2453654

But that's an opinion, not a fact. Opinions can be challenged. Facts can be challenged, but if it's too obvious, no. "Bro" doesn't sound black or white.
A fact that can be challenged: "Seinfeld" began in 1989. Technically it began in 1990 simply because it wasn't originally a pilot at first.

Anonymous