What a mean, vicious and liar is Judge Jeanine Pirro. I can't believe the lies she's telling about President Obama. But her friendship with Trump explains it all....wonder how much money he's paying her to say this crap. She's worse than Sean Hannity, and he's in bed with the devil!

Image for post What a mean, vicious and liar is Judge Jeanine Pirro.   I can't believe the lies she's telling about President Obama.   But her friendship with Trump explains it all....wonder how much money he's paying her to say this crap. She's worse than Sean Hannity, and he's in bed with the devil!
StarzAboves avatar Politics
13 39

So you all think that she and Fox News is bad, horrible, biased but MSNBC, CNN, ABC etc. are totally cool, classy and unbiased. I admire your “unbiased” comments 🤔

@2453820

So am I Mona, I can't believe all the people he has made mad in just the few weeks since he was elected. It's very scary. And all the law suits that are pending against him....that alone should wake his supporters up.

@2453862

You nailed it. If he was a Democratic I would be just as scared. Trump has no business being within 5 miles of the White House. Plus, what has happened to his wife, has he thrown her under the bus?

@2453820

It's scary indeed, scary that anyone believes her demagoguery. I have to disagree with his impeachment though. As of right now, Pence is more frightening than Trump.. though not by much.

@2454432

Yes he is. At one time he tried to start his own newspaper so we in Indiana would only get his side of things. That smacks of a dictator. But all of us raised such a fuss about it, that he backed down.

She's just another hateful right wing nutjob StarzAbove. As nasty as all the rest of them.

@JPMatthews She's just another hateful right wing nutjob StarzAbove. As nasty as all the rest of them.

I agree, but she used to be a decent person. I used to listen to her on some of the talk shows, but she wasn't mean and nasty like she is now. She was acting like a judge and now she's just mean and ugly in her comments.

@StarzAbove I agree, but she used to be a decent person. I used to listen to her on some of the talk shows, but she wasn't...

It makes her ugly inside and out, just as most of the Fox personalities. Ugly inside and out.

@JPMatthews It makes her ugly inside and out, just as most of the Fox personalities. Ugly inside and out.

I agree, that's why I don't watch Fox Noise anymore. I used to watch Bill O'Reilly and then realized how hateful he is so I don't watch him anymore. And Sean Hannity is the worse one.

@JPMatthews Ugly, ugly and ugly!

Ugly is right and when I saw her lies about the president you could just see the hate in her eyes and the venom spewing coming out of her mouth.

And yet she's ignoring all the lies Trump is telling. When will people wake up to the fact that Trump is a fake and a liar.

@StarzAbove I agree, that's why I don't watch Fox Noise anymore. I used to watch Bill O'Reilly and then realized how hateful...

I'm with you on Sean Hannity being the worst, but he's getting more and more competition. I still read articles on FoxNews.com, but the videos are difficult to take.

@PhilboydStudge I'm with you on Sean Hannity being the worst, but he's getting more and more competition. I still read articles on...

I agree, they are full of venom. I just wonder if they are like that to their own friends and families.

Politics - when you say what the right people want to hear, and change your tune when the tide changes.

Not surprising at all.

@Sukiesnow Bitch.

You nailed it.... B I T C H FOR SURE!

@2453970

I agree, like I said above, she was OK before she went to Fox, and then she changed. But I don't watch Fox anymore, I only see their comments when on another channel shows something they've said.

@2453835

Every opinion does matter, maybe you would like to post yours?

@2454248

How would I know unless you post your opinion. Actually, you're pretty new, or at least I think you are, and you don't know me at all. I respect all opinions whether they agree with me or not. We can always agree to disagree.

@2454367

That's fine that you agree with her. But it's also fine that I don't agree with her. Problem solved.

@2454472

Yes she is. I checked out a couple more of her rants, and she's vicious. Maybe she's hoping Trump will giver her a job or maybe pat her butt.

I did watch the woman's laughable rant. I found the first minute and 2 seconds of her diatribe especially ridiculous, but the rest of it was mostly absurd, as well.

@Piper2 I did watch the woman's laughable rant. I found the first minute and 2 seconds of her diatribe especially...

I agree Piper. I just couldn't believe any news person could be so vicious in her commentary.

Anonymous