+17

We ALL need someone who unconditionally adores us... That's why some people have pets...

Really young...is it wrong to admit that I learned what unconditional love was...more from our pets than people....it seems shameful for some reason...

Image for post **We ALL need someone who unconditionally adores us...** //That's why some people have pets...//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 17

That's why some people have a mirror...

@DandyDon That's why some people have a mirror...

Mostly hon...ppl who adore us teach us how to adore ourselves...just a bit more...and if one is open enough to learn...it can flow in and if we can recieve...it can help build our confidence...the good kind...not the one with ego...

People who do adore and support us are friends worth keeping and giving back to...forever...

I'm very fortunate that I have unconditional love from my parents, my husband, my kids and Jesus Christ. That's all that matters.

@2454334

What a twit...:)

My mom

@VicZinc My mom

Darn. I forgot to exclude most family. Parents? They have it built in...for parental reasons.

I prefer it from outside. It seems more authentic that way.

Every person I've ever liked has left eventually, where as a pet will stick around while the food is there. At least the rules are clear with pets.

@OzSurfer Every person I've ever liked has left eventually, where as a pet will stick around while the food is there. At...

Sad but true...for the most part as far as I can see...or the ones who stay aren't really...well...move it along okay...or I'll call the police...hehe smilie

Walking home one night, late...a guy in a bicycle passed me by...calling out...hey Lady...want some company?...ha.

@Sukiesnow Sad but true...for the most part as far as I can see...or the ones who stay aren't really...well...move it along...

Yes girls get hassled far more than guys do when they're out. I usually just get hit on by gay guys and married women... never single ones... go figure confused smilie

@Sukiesnow Which do you prefer...of the two? Ha ha...just teasing....

Lol! it's ok, well actually the gay guys are never drunk and always polite and never hit on my at office parties and since I'm straight, i usually get to have a decent conversation. Drunk married women cause single women to stay away and leave me with rumours that I have to clean up for months.

Anonymous