+8

What might happen to the couple in the pic? Together forever...headed for breakup or just status quo? Please describe...

Image for post **What might happen to the couple in the pic?** Together forever...headed for breakup or just status quo? //Please describe...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 11

They look like they're about to play a game of Monopoly and they both want to be the car..

They don't look that pissed-off. They look like they've both just "done something" and are thinking/reconsidering it...

I don't think they are going to breakup...who would...the background looks beautiful...although the chaise lounge looks like it was uncomfortable...

hmm smilie I figure they will reconvene for another date in about a week... Yay!

Merry Christmas.

They are trying to decide which movie to watch.

Loo, he is covering his junk and they are both looking at the floor, thinking its not all good

@2454389

That could work both ways... And he would respond with "I'm fine.

He looks guilty so I'm guessing he was having a pillow fight (hence the pillow he's holding) and knocked the prized family heirloom (an oversized ceramic spoke) and broke it and she's actinf mad even tho she's happy because she secretly hated it (she's more of a spatula person). They probably worked it out after a few hours

Decisions, decisions, where to next...

Anonymous