+7

A good time for an Amirite post is about 15 commenters... And what else? A good Back-and-forth with participants?

Amiriters can just comment...we're happy with that...but if possible...it's nice to have a back and forth without resorting to arguments...which I know is what most ppl dread...ha... Love you all.

Image for post **A good time for an Amirite post is about 15 commenters...** //And what else? A good Back-and-forth with participants?//
Sukiesnows avatar Technology
6 19

I don't see arguments as being a negative thing. It doesn't happen every time for sure, but sometimes I gain an understanding of an alternative point of view. Sometimes, amazingly, I'm actually wrong. smile smilie

@2455354

Oh hey? I got more posts on deck than you can believe...AM can't hold them all...I'd be like what-his-name-and taking up the whole site for several hours...

But I know that's unfair to the rest of us...

@2455380

I know what you mean...(sigh)

@2455393

Thanks. I appreciate it. Sometimes I don't know what people are thinking so it's always nice to ask.

Ive posted just a few. Couple have gotten a bit contentious. But a good debate can make you think. A couple people can get a bit cranky tho

@Carla Ive posted just a few. Couple have gotten a bit contentious. But a good debate can make you think. A couple people...

It's mostly based on how many ppl comment...and a back and forth on posts is great...love it...

I take that back... An ordinary day on an AM post is upwards of 2. hehe smilie

A bad day is 0. Not necessarily due to the poster... The post could have been wiped out of Justin...by some blitz poster...

@2455825

Ugh! Guilty! :)