Would you rather be a cow or a kangaroo? Why?

Image for post **Would you rather be a cow or a kangaroo?** //Why?//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 24
@2455403

Ha...they look like they have little personalities...

A Kangaroo. Cows "release" a lot of methane.

@PhilboydStudge A Kangaroo. Cows "release" a lot of methane.

Do they? Cows don't fart...but they do poop a lot...

If I were an animal, I'd love to be in Australia .... so I guess a Kangaroo.

I see both all the time when I'm out running and kangaroos run free so I'd go for those although they often suffer during times of drought. I've never been harmed by either kangaroo or cow.

I took this yesterday when I was out running ... it's not dramatic like the documentaries show... just a usual timid one watching me go past in the bushes...

@Sukiesnow So, D...kangaroos aren't a money making proposition?

Only if they're set up to look like boxing kangaroos for youtube video's for the overseas market. Otherwise they're about as entertaining as a bouncing hamster. I guess there are some wild life sanctuaries where tourists come to see them and hand feed them, it's not really money making though.

@OzSurfer Only if they're set up to look like boxing kangaroos for youtube video's for the overseas market. Otherwise...

So ppl don't eat them? They don't have to work for a living...?

How do they mate? Have you seen it?? Lol..

@Sukiesnow So ppl don't eat them? They don't have to work for a living...? How do they mate? Have you seen it?? Lol..

Native wildlife are mostly protected so there's not much that can be done with them so no, there's no working for a living, they can't be kept as pets or used as work animals etc. Only indigenous Australians are allowed to hunt them although there are a small number of restaurants that sell kangaroo meat but it seems pretty rare to find so it's nothing like the beef or poultry industry. I hate to say this but pretty much the only money making aspect of kangaroos is when they run across highways at night and a car accidentally hits them and they totally smash up the front of their car, and then the smash repair company makes a few thousand from the insurers repairing the vehicle.

Which would you rather be?

@VicZinc Which would you rather be?

Riight...you dislike questions...ha...

I love cows but I know it's not much of a life...so it would have to be Roo....

You?

Cows are born to be slaughtered and are confined. Roos get to jump around all over the place, free, and act loopy, so...Roo it is.

All cows end up on a plate.