Hillary Clinton Has Become The First White Female Democrat To Lose A Single Election Twice In A Single Year!

It's unclear who will be blamed for the most recent defeat. But, it maybe doesn't matter since the left will believe just about any fake news the media places in front of them.

The first lost election has been blamed on the FBI (twice), Hillary's campaign manager, Hillary's aide, Huma Abedin, and Russia.

Oddly, the media has not considered the possibility that people think Hillary is a liar, corrupt and not a good candidate for president. The media was glad to drag Hillary through the mud once again for the purpose of further irritating the public and disrupting American election protocol.

The net result is that hot chocolate sales have been soaring, snowflake counseling has become a thriving cottage industry and Trump will still be our new president.

Image for post Hillary Clinton Has Become The First White Female Democrat To Lose A Single Election Twice In A Single Year!
40% Hillary Lost Fair And Square 30% Trump Won Fair And Square 0% Aliens Abducted Democrat Electors 30% Russia Hijacked Our Election In A Totally Unknown Way 0% Other
Budwicks avatar Politics
1 21

The PEOPLE elected gore, they elected hillary clinton. But...yes trump will be president. I all i can do is hope his misguided followers recognize their error and do not repeat it.

@Carla The PEOPLE elected gore, they elected hillary clinton. But...yes trump will be president. I all i can do is hope...

Carla, I think many of Obama's misguided followers bailed on the progressive BS and helped Trump win. They believed Obama and his lies. They didn't believe Hillary and her lies.

There's a lot more you can do Carla. You can quit the quiet desperation act. You're fine, everything is just fine. Your life hasn't changed one iota. Take a breath and find a way to enjoy the coming prosperity!

@Budwick Carla, I think many of Obama's misguided followers bailed on the progressive BS and helped Trump win. They...

I have said it here. My life will likely not be affected. And i am not quietly anything. I am loud and proud. And, if i were desperate, no one would know it. But the prosperity of which you speak is,an illusion that your magician created. I am content, at this time, to wait and watch. Unless you are at the pinacle already, what trickles to you will be just enough to keep you going. I certainly hope that after this next four years he doesnt convince you that he just needs more time.

@2455876

It really isnt just about that. I find it very hard to be supportive of the man himself. I was a tradesperson most of my life. I did high quality work. I know what it is like not to be paid. I know what it is like to be degraded as a woman. I know what it is like to have had fewer rights as a lesbian. I have an old friend who was raped because of her orientation. She made a choice that was best for her. That choice may become unavailable in the forseeable future. So....the character of the man and those he is surrounding himself with is what i see as destructive. But, again, its going to affect those who are coming behind me and likely behind even him

@Carla It really isnt just about that. I find it very hard to be supportive of the man himself. I was a tradesperson most...

WTF does your career experience, your gender, sexual preference, and the rape of your friend have to do with Trump as president?

@Carla What doesnt it have to do with it?

Everything (I was trying to answer your question because Bud did not feel like elaborating on his answer to your question)--Trump had nothing to do with any of those things you failed to connect to him, nor did you make any attempt to clarify your alleged connection to him.6 smilie

@goblue1968 Everything (I was trying to answer your question because Bud did not feel like elaborating on his answer to your...

Look, i feel he has flawed character. Has made degrading comments towards women, has said he,wants to reverse roe v wade, has a vp that thinks homosexuality is,a choice and feels their right to marriage should be reversed, and refused to pay countless tradespeople during his rise to billionairehood. I could go on, but is is clear to me that you care not for any of the above. That is your right as it is my right to abhor the picture that mr. trump has painted. Red devil face to you too!

Seonags avatar Seonag Hillary Lost Fair And Square +2Reply

actually the people voted for trump, even int he recounts hilary fell even further behind. even voter fraud by the democrats was discovered.

people who knew anything about hilary and still voted for her are the real deplorables, and people who don;t know about hilary are ignorant as heck

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse Hillary Lost Fair And Square +2Reply

And Trump won Fair and Square.

@Seonag And Trump won Fair and Square.

Yes he did. With the rules that apply he won fair and square. It was an ugly win, but some wins are. I hope y'all will be very happy together.

@Carla Yes he did. With the rules that apply he won fair and square. It was an ugly win, but some wins are. I hope y'all...

Ugly? Quite the contrary! Triumphant I think is a good word to describe it.

It's unfortunate that you have refused to join the celebration. Everyone is welcome. -[Full disclosure - we have no crying rooms.]

Any ugliness was on the side of the MSM and the Liberal/Progressive/Socialist Democrats who have behaved like the college snowflakes they have raised and encouraged. They didn't like the result (ballot stuffing didn't work) and, contrary to Hillary's debate response of accepting the results, acted as spoiled brats. Demanding recounts showed two things: Trump picked up votes and in heavily Democratic Detroit there were a LOT of questionable votes cast. (Do you think the Russians snuck in there and removed ballots from secured boxes?) I'm sure that played a BIG part in the MI and PA vote recounts not going forward. There is no way the Dems want recounts or audits of voting in Philly, NYC, DC, LV or LA, to name a few large, Democratically controlled cities. Personally, I'd love to see an audit of ALL precincts throughout the country, including verifying that only US Citizens voted.

Seonags avatar Seonag Hillary Lost Fair And Square +1Reply

Hillary clinton conceded with grace. President obama recieved mr. trump with grace. It is the rest of the party that is having difficulty swallowing the plate of crap they have benn handed. I accepted tge fact that mr. trump will be potus. Dont like it, think we as a nation need to be vigilant in watching what goes on. Not listening to stories and excepting what we are told. You voted for trump because of his one liners, no policies, just vague promises. He has already dialed back on those. Has flipped and flopped on most issues as late as the beginning of his campaign. If you listened to his words during the campaign and checked his statements, he lied a cast number of times. Has many fraud xases against him, is an egomaniac, and looks as those he trying to create an authoritarian style position. i.e. paul ryan is lije a fine wine,

facemans avatar faceman Hillary Lost Fair And Square 0Reply

As long as he diesnt gi against trump