lovito_007s avatar Language
4 22

No, not me! I've never found an interest in Facebook, Twitter and I'm not even sure what the other two are.

I DO agree that most everyone else on the planet has a problem with this stuff. I think it's rude, obnoxious and unhealthy.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree +3Reply

I used to be on FB, but didn't like how it started to invade my mind on an every day basis, so I deleted my account.

Not me, personally, but I've seen people obsessed with such features.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

You need to find a better writer to push this philosophy you have adopted.

SmartAZs avatar SmartAZ Disagree +1Reply
@SmartAZ You need to find a better writer to push this philosophy you have adopted.

If the philosophy can stand itself than good writing is not always necessary.

@lovito_007 I can smell the rotted scent of your words!

I don't think we need to insult each other. I will not respond again on this thread.

SmartAZs avatar SmartAZ Disagree 0Reply

Some are addicted to the electronic gods but healthy people aren't.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy Disagree 0Reply

You are only a follower if you let yourself become a follower. The previous generation had TV shows. Before that, it was probably radio.

@JustJimColo You are only a follower if you let yourself become a follower. The previous generation had TV shows. Before that...

Read the full article then talk. Those sentences are an excerpt, so do not judge the whole article by mere sentences.

@lovito_007 Read the full article then talk. Those sentences are an excerpt, so do not judge the whole article by mere sentences.

I did read it. Most of it was gibberish. Just because someone writes pages, in what can be summed up in a few lines doesn't make it profound.

@JustJimColo I did read it. Most of it was gibberish. Just because someone writes pages, in what can be summed up in a few lines...

And saying something can be written in a sentence doesn't make you a critique (which you are not, of course). Besides that, everything can be limited within a few lines but that would be useless without other lines to support the original lines.

Like God send his messenger to help his children, I want you to help me to spread the message through this article to many people (I didn't mean I am God, of course) so that they can surrender themselves to the Holy Spirit on time. Thank you.l smilie

Speak for youself.

@YoAdrienne Speak for youself.

Yes, I am speaking for myself. NOT FOR YOU!