+7

Why is it that politically incorrect food is so enticing to the upper classes? I'm talking foie gras, caviar, and veal.

Now I know you're mad since I said upper classes...ha...so what...they exist...it's animal abuse which is what concerns me...and the three I mentioned in my post all involve excruciating ANIMAL ABUSE. Also...FYI...any eating of a baby animal - where an animal has never gotten a chance to thrive and mature...is another form of animal abuse.

Image for post **Why is it that politically incorrect food is so enticing to the upper classes?** //I'm talking foie gras, caviar, and veal.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 10

If we rip them out of the womb - and then eat them - is that ok? Because then, I'm told, they're not babies yet.

@faceman If we rip them out of the womb - and then eat them - is that ok? Because then, I'm told, they're not babies yet.

Sure, that would be ok. At that stage, they're just clumps of excess tissue like, say, fibroid tumors, as most any left-winger would be happy to explain to you.

Fibroids don't sound too appetizing, though. wt smilie

From what I've observed and read during my lifetime, a liking for the some of the mentioned food has nothing to do with "political correctness".

Surely, some people who are wealthy seem to have a taste for some of them. I'm painfully aware of the cruelty involved in the production of veal and foie gras, but I will not post images.

They're entitled, apathetic, selfish scum

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +2Reply

in south park they renamed veal to tortured baby cows and no one wanted it

I don't think it's the political incorrectness that concerns the upper classes one way or the other. What appeals to them is the MONETARY expense of such foods. They like fur coats too, not because making them involves cruelty to animals, but because they are expensive, and set the rich apart from the hoi polloi.

Anonymous