+6

With all the leaks and hacks being revealed about Trump and his advisers' relationships with Russia...

Image for post With all the leaks and hacks being revealed about Trump and his advisers' relationships with Russia...
Mcflys avatar Politics
1 17

That's why I'm so worried about Trump and the upcoming administration.

I'm also fearful, with Trump's temper and quick on the trigger personality, if someone does something to one of his properties, he'll start a war over it.

None have been revealed. Zero. Show me one that has been proven. You can't? That's because nothing has been found. Democrats suspect it, with RINO John McCain.

There's a conspiracy theory that says the US and USSR never stopped being allies after WW2, and that the cold war was fabricated as an excuse to fund a massive defense boondoggle.

I've heard that Sen. McCarthy's investigation into communist infiltration of the US found that the US military runs the USSR. As soon as he announced that to others in government, the whole thing was put on ice and he was smeared as a nutjob. But apparently that's the inside line on that.

In general, I'd say Chinese hacking is a bigger threat to the US than Russian hacking. Russia has it's issues, but they've made a lot of progress toward becoming a free and open society. China is quite free in many ways too, but they're still an overtly communist nation, so while good relations with China are important, caution is prudent.

Overall, I'd just like the great powers of the world to have constructive relations with each other, for everyone's mutual benefit. If Trump's administration is able to help facilitate that, then more power to him.

"Reset" from Russia w/ love.

@faceman "Reset" from Russia w/...

Leave it to a right wing nut job/conservative to find humor in a man slapping a woman. I think that is the conservative creed. Thanks for representing your "people" so well. Won't it be nice when some man smacks the shit out of your daughter? Won't that be cool? I'll be sure to post a gif of it for ya. I'm sure you'll get a great laugh out of it. Here, I bet you'll love this.

@JPMatthews So is he.

Judging by your choice of Trump/Putin mockery, I can tell you don't really hold the LGBTQXYZ123 community in real high regards - since you consider that lifestyle an insult to whoever you photoshop into it. I agree, btw.

@faceman Judging by your choice of Trump/Putin mockery, I can tell you don't really hold the LGBTQXYZ123 community in real...

Nice try. I have no problem with the LGBTQ community. I've found that I must speak to Neanderthals such as yourself in a language they can understand. I can see by your choice of Hillary mockery that you don't hold women in high regard. Typical of the right. Sorry little man, I can't take credit for the photoshop. hehe smilie

@JPMatthews Nice try. I have no problem with the LGBTQ community. I've found that I must speak to Neanderthals such as yourself...

Yeah that's a good one.

Hey I'd like to see things from your perspective, but I just can't seem to get my head that far up my ass. How do you do it?

All the leaks and hacks? Where are they Fly? It seems anyone that was on the State Department mailing list had access to government secrets and embarrassing democrat antics. This all smells like fake news to me.

Shouldn't the U.S. have good relations with the second strongest Superpower in the world? I move that we become allies rather than enemies.