+10

If you could live anywhere comfortably, where would it be?

Carlas avatar Jokes & Humour
7 25

I would go back to the coast of n. carolina. Loved it there for sure.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +5Reply

Maybe in Montana or Colorado... on 160 acre ranch... with a grass strip to land my piper cub on. Oh and a piper cub.

@2456264

How cold is "cold" in Montana? We usually get highs in the negative single digits here in MN during Jan & Feb. I'm so sick of the extreme cold though, I wouldn't mind moving somewhere with temperate winters. That sounds nice! Lots of snow doesn't bother me either. I like to ski.

@2456441

True, we did get a couple good snow storms recently. They came at the worst times too, because I was still finishing up the transmission on my plow truck, so it was of no help. I had to go out and shovel our 400 foot driveway alone - otherwise our Amazon deliveries wouldn't get through. Oh no.
maniac smilie

I drove through Montana twice and really felt that was my kind of place. The only obstacle really is moving away from family. I could probably do it, but I'm not so sure if my wife could. Oh well, the other 3 seasons are great here... it's just winter that's a challenge.

@2456559

Ha! Yeah he sounds like my kind of guy. Currently, our closest neighbor is half a mile away, which is nice, but I can still see his place if I squint, so not far enough. ;)

My wife really wants to visit NYC (she's a city girl at heart). I'm thinking it'll be torture for me though - with all the people - but hopefully she'll get it out of her system. Then we can move to Montana maybe.

Some big city in Europe...like London.

Being able to live "comfortably" would certainly help...

@2456134

Click on the reply arrow, hon...

You can delete your comment since it doesn't effect anyone's...and redo... I do that a lot...ha...

@Sukiesnow Click on the reply arrow, hon... You can delete your comment since it doesn't effect anyone's...and redo... I do...

Thank you.......again. didnt even know i could delete stuff once it went on. Have a habit of not wearing my glasses i deleted it. Wont pist it again, probably too personal

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2456137

Very cool. It has to be good to be exactly where you wish to be.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Ireland, probably. But I guess I should visit it first, and see how it actually is before just moving in xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

Carla that wasn't an agree or sisagree question . I can not tell you were I would like to live as I haven't had opportunity to go very many places. Being poor in Maine is all I know.