You just found out that the world will end in 48 hours. What would you do?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
8 28
@2456265

I could have my team of special forces ready to do an insertion into your property within 24 hours smirk2 smilie

I would make up a new bucket-list. This one not overly concerned with the law.. Or any sort of moral compass. Then try to do them all. biggrin smilie

Probably panic a little, cry, then stay with my family.

Assuming everyone else also knew, I'd stay away from the public who'd probably be rampaging through the city and bunker down with the girl from work I like.

I would know it's bogus because my bible says no man knows the day or the hour. How does it happen that some people won't trust the bible but they will trust goofy strangers on the internet?

Drink as much eggnog as I can get my hands on.

@faceman Drink as much eggnog as I can get my hands on.

I don't know what that would do to a person, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be pleasant.

@PhilboydStudge I don't know what that would do to a person, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be pleasant.

End of the world isn't great for one's health either, I'd imagine. Maybe I'd wait until the last 20 min or so, but then it's "over the teeth, past the gums, lookout stomach - cuz here it comes!"

Gather my family around me, have a big meal and enjoy the day.

Take out a large loan.

48 hours? Gather with family, ride a horse as fast as it coukd run, then turn it loose, get on my bike and ride it as fast as i could. Eat exceptional food, feed my critters stuff they shouldnt eat. Have crazy sex with my partner and then go to sleep till the time ran out

Image in content 乂º◡º乂

@Ada 乂º◡º乂

Drink up..but be careful, somebody might take advantage, lol

@Cantstop Drink up..but be careful, somebody might take advantage, lol

Take your own advice, bro. Cause you sound like someone's gonna do that to you.

Tell everyone I love them, make amends, eat whatever the hell I want, pray

I'd probably dismiss it as yet another fake news story and move on.

call BS and live my normal life then laugh at all the gullible sheep who actually believed it hahahaha

That is a really tough question. Should you buy stocks, or sell?