+11

If you were told just before a race that you would lose...would you still go all in...?

Image for post **If you were told //just// before a race that you would lose...**//would you still go all in...?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 33
@2456641

Could be a foot race. Still...your rep is on the line. Go for it?

@2456656

Hold onto the ladies tight and go for it...smirk smilie

@2456667

It could be likely that some competitors get told they are going to lose...just like, being shouted out at them from the stands...

Yes...competitors have to psych themselves out for this sort of thing...

Absolutely! "They" have been known to be wrong and I like nothing better than showing them how wrong they can be. Look at how Trump showed the world how wrong they were.

@ozzyboy Absolutely! "They" have been known to be wrong and I like nothing better than showing them how wrong they can be...

Hopefully we're not going to have to listen to this line of thinking for the next 4 years...:)

@Sukiesnow Hopefully we're not going to have to listen to this line of thinking for the next 4 years...:)

We conservatives had to listen to "We won" from the left for eight years. But, we have a lot more dignity and class so you probably won't have to hear that line for more than a month or two.hehe smilie

Of course I would. Part of the enjoyment in a race, is simply being there and competing....

If i chose to be there to race, then im giving it everything. I give everything to anything i choose to do.

I wouldn't give up, anything can happen in a race.

If anything, that would motivate me to race just to make an attempt at proving them wrong.

How much am I getting paid?

@Cezar How much am I getting paid?

It depends on how much you go all in...:)

Yes, just because I was told something doesn't make it true. I'm sure drivers say that to each other before every race. The same goes for everything else; people telling you things does not make them so. The Sun is not coming up tomorrow; believe me?

If I knew how to drive, yup.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@Sofia If I knew how to drive, yup.

Dandy will teach you how to drive his truck...

@Sukiesnow Dandy will teach you how to drive his truck...

I don't have a truck anymore..I have a Mustang now..

@DandyDon I don't have a truck anymore..I have a Mustang now..

Oooo.... Even better. As long as she doesn't grind the gears...:)

@DandyDon No chance of that, it's an automatic...lol

I had figured you to be a stick shifter...

@Sukiesnow I had figured you to be a stick shifter...

Nope..That's just something extra, i don't need to be doing.

Oh hell yea I don't like being told I am gonna lose in a race. I instantly think "challenge accepted".

Because i know i will win

eitoks avatar eitok Agree +1Reply

Told by who...Snot nosed Bobby...chewing on a licorice stick?

@Sukiesnow Cousin Bobby?

No...Bobby around the corner...the brother of Ann, who likes to make bets on races...