+3

As far as I know...we, at Amirite, have one moderator, Serenity. She is there for us when we need help.

Image for post **As far as I know...we, at Amirite, have one moderator, Serenity.** //She is there for us when we need help.//
Sukiesnows avatar
7 120

I like that Fuzala does not feel the need to post or comment often. She is on here often and is always responsive when I PM her.

Same with James. He is quick to respond to me. He only comments or post when he is very moved by a post.

I personally find it odd that someone assigned as an impartial MOD would get involved in the petty squabbles or try to keep up on posting often.

If they want to be a star poster than step down and be a member. It's like a ball team, when you get promoted to coach you don't play in the games, you coach.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +8Reply
@2457047

VicZinc is old school. He is in a diff category... You know this.

@2457130

And that is why you got booted because you have the personality of a 6 year-old.

For the record l turned down the offer because I can admit to myself and you that I am not emotionally mature enough to stay above the fray.

You on the other hand through a temper tantrum and then wonder why everyone thinks you're the biggest dickhead on this site.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +1Reply
@2457113

Wow, Vic is a smart guy and he knows a lot about a lot of things, and for you to diss him, just isn't right John. You owe him an apology.

@2457344

Calling someone a fool is not being polite in my estimation.

@2457113

Bite me.

@2457107

I agree, Plat.

@2457107

I agree. And it's not even a "JOB" . Ha!

@2456885

We have no idea what she does - that's not our fault - and she hasn't been on here frequently.

She was for a while...it was nice.

I understand that she's been on AM for a long time.

@2456896

I guess we have a difference of opinion when it comes to being on here frequently...:)

Babe.

@2456909

At 3 in the morning?

hmm smilie hmm smilie hmm smilie hmm smilie

@2456775

Don't get so defensive...I said that didn't I? She is there for us when we need help.

Active...what does that mean. The others are what...in rehab?

As far as I'm concerned... Amirite has only one Mod.

This comment was deleted.
@2456799

I asked Ser to put her av pic in the post pic area...

I'm trying to figure out this mod business....

Amiriters deserve to know what's going on...and who is their mod.

@2456824

I've never asked her. It's not really up to her. It's up to the power-that-be at Amirite...unless they can be persuaded to listen to we - the - people...

hehe smilie

Only person i have spoken with is ser. She was incredibly helpful and funny. I dont know else or whom else is needed. Seems all good to me

@2457218

So why... Only since she has never attacked you and she has defended you previously? Is that reason enough?

You can't stand up for her. She has to do that for herself.

Shoot. I forgot to put this in Bold...:)

@2459087

Thanks for responding, though...

I didn't realize there was a post about deleting this one...

@2457378

It's only momentary...;)

Don't you think it's better to discuss openly then backstab privately?

@2456780

James is more mgmt than a mod. The others are just members.

@2456920

SUPER MOD! :)

@2456817

Not really. Ser has helped me a lot. James? Only for specific reasons... He's always whining about being busy...

Fuz is a member who now appears once in a blue moon. And what's-his-name was a mistake.

Why hasn't any change happened?

@2456838

We're all nice, Tiffanee.

@2456843

Who isn't nice?

@2456832

Why don't they demote Fuz and what's-his-name. I understand Fuz has done a lot for Amirite...perhaps she should take a break.

They can employ other people...

@2456893

Okay... I didn't initially bring up her name.

@2456929

Hmm....the individual you are referring to has not only made quite a few comments and posts in the last six months, she also made at least one the very day before you made that false claim.

@2459253

Haha! Oh MY....it's just not nice to be making false claims about people. When those claims are so easily disproved, it's also rather ridiculous.

http://www.amirite.com/802587-t...mirite/2456259

@2459270

Not sure what happened to that last reply you made to me, where you told me to sit on a pineapple and called ME a liar.....here's mine again though:

"Haha! Oh MY....it's just not nice to be making false claims about people. When those claims are so easily disproved, it's also rather ridiculous."

@2459312

You didn't ask me to prove anything, Platinum, and I've definitely not changed the subject.

I knew that your claim about one of the moderators was false, before looking at her "history". I knew because I have seen her comments, both before and after you claimed she hadn't made one in six months.

The post and comment she made on it the day before your false statement are still there, along with her other posts and comments made in the last six months.

@2456912

Maybe she was doing things that you weren't aware of. I know a lot of people thought you weren't doing anything either.

@2456852

Don't remove anything.

@2456900

I don't know her very well, but at one time I disagreed with her and she blocked me, but she has since unblocked me.

@2456964

y smilie

Sometimes though, when a person is dissing you, you should give them a 3-day time out.

@2456852

I know Fuz did a lot for Amirite but that was then.

@2456852

How is this unfair to Fuz?

@2456782

Please go to http://thepiratebay.org and search videos for "195*". That will get you all the movies released 1950 to 1959, the era of good taste. Watch them until you learn good manners.

@2456782

That's what friends do, we stick by our friends. And everyone is entitled to make their own posts.

@2456871

Maybe it got over-ridden...

The others are also great.

True. Friends turning on one another because of a disagreement, then blocking, then mentioning the fact not to mention their name again out on the public forum. Well, I march to my own drum beat and no one is going to tell me what I can say on this site.

@StarzAbove True. Friends turning on one another because of a disagreement, then blocking, then mentioning the fact not to...

C'mon Starz. Life is messy. It just so happens here once in awhile...

Is that so wrong?

As long as we all do the best we can to deal with it maturely.

@Sukiesnow C'mon Starz. Life is messy. It just so happens here once in awhile... Is that so wrong? As long as we all do the...

Life is messy but that doesn't mean people have to be mean to others. And yes, it is wrong, for people to cause trouble for others in reality or here on Amirite. Amirite?

@StarzAbove Life is messy but that doesn't mean people have to be mean to others. And yes, it is wrong, for people to cause...

I see that somewhat differently. I expect people to be honest. And someone's truth doesn't always cause everyone happiness. Again, that's life...

Thank you for commenting...

There does seem to be just one very active "moderator" these days, for sure.

@Sukiesnow Enough of innuendos. What do you mean? You tell me.

Are you serious? No "innuendos" there, Sukiesnow.....

@Piper2 Are you serious? No "innuendos" there, Sukiesnow.....

Pretend I don't understand. Who are you talking about .... Ser? Plat? Others?

@Sukiesnow Pretend I don't understand. Who are you talking about .... Ser? Plat? Others?

There are three people listed as moderators. One is more of an administrator, who may occasionally "moderate". Out of the other two, ONE is clearly more visible and active as a moderator.

"Plat" is not a moderator anymore. Not 'officially', anyway. I'm not going to be discussing other members in the public forum, Sukie, unless it is to them directly.

@Sukiesnow Well then...don't also refer to them as innuendos...

This post is pretty much an "innuendo", that turned into more than that. That includes an outright lie about one of the moderators, that remained standing and unchallenged until *I said something about it.

@Piper2 Your post is an innuendo and opinion.

We both have different points. But, regardless...it's not always easy conceding to you, Piper.