StarzAboves avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
10 34

I hate it. It's yucky.

@StarzAbove I hate it. It's yucky.

Starz I think there is only one fruitcake in the world and it gets regifted every year! LOL

@BarbOBarr Starz I think there is only one fruitcake in the world and it gets regifted every year! LOL

hahaha You may be right, so far I've been lucky, it's not arrived at my house yet. lol

There's only one kind I like, pineapple macadamia nut fruitcake. I'll pass on the rest .... never cared for candied fruit.

Only one kind, Freihoffers

I hate fruitcake! I know a lady who puts a fruitcake in her pantry and every day she pours whiskey over it for about 2 weeks. Then she serves it at Christmas. I had never heard of anyone doing that before. I know I wouldn't like that one. True story!!hehe smilie

Mogals avatar Mogal I hate it +4Reply
@Mogal I hate fruitcake! I know a lady who puts a fruitcake in her pantry and every day she pours whiskey over it for...

I have eaten fruitcake that was drenched in scotch whiskey. The smell was powerful, but went away in a few minutes after opening the can. The taste was heavenly. I mean the scotch taste. I could not identify any other taste in it.

Same here, Mo, I hate it. Maybe the whiskey dulls the taste of the cake or a person is so drunk they don't care what they eat. lol

@2457048

Same here, one bite is more than enough.

@2456892

There's different kinds! They are good...

Merry Christmas, Thibault...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I love it +1Reply

I love it...the way my mum made it...she'd start in November...

And I adore that Jamaican Black fruitcake...soaked in 150 proof rum...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I love it +3Reply

Some can be good but i rarely ever eat it..

@StarzAbove I haven't had one for years....

I might've eaten 2 small pieces in the last 5 years..

The only time i see them is around the holidays.
I don't know anyone that has them at any other time of the year.