Do you have the Christmas spirit yet? If not, time is running out.

Image for post Do you have the Christmas spirit yet?   If not, time is running out.
StarzAboves avatar Holidays & Birthdays
11 22
@2457266

I agree, especially when some mean people are making posts aimed at certain individuals. How immature, jealous and childish some people really are. I've said it before, they need to get a life and get their noses out of ours. You think?

@2457278

I've not had it too bad lately, I just ignore those who want to pick a fight, and the socks are blocking me so I'm a happy person these days.

@2457279

Wow, lucky you, that's a long vacation.

@2457289

OK, enjoy those days of relaxation. lol

Yep! I'm on vacation, and I definitely have the Christmas spirit! a smilie

Yay...enjoy the holidays.

A little less than some years, but I always feel it at least a little.

@Piper2 A little less than some years, but I always feel it at least a little.

That's good, maybe by Christmas Eve you'll really be in the mood.

Yes... I'm enjoying Christmas this year...except for the part that it's racing past! I could use a couple more weeks...Ha.

@Sukiesnow Yes... I'm enjoying Christmas this year...except for the part that it's racing past! I could use a couple more...

I thought I was ready, except for the final touches, and now my camera is on the fritz, so I'll have to do some running around tomorrow to see if I can get it fixed. Bad time for it to go out, I always take Christmas pictures. Drats.

@Sukiesnow And I've been having probs with my computer... Ha...never a good time...

That's true, and I only have a few hours tomorrow where I can spend trying to get it fixed.