+10

When someone brags he has "one of the highest" IQs, how low is it really?

Image for post When someone brags he has "one of the highest" IQs, how low is it really?
Mcflys avatar Politics
7 32

Well, He is smart enough to have clobbered 'most qualified presidential candidate ever", according to Obama.

@Budwick Well, He is smart enough to have clobbered 'most qualified presidential candidate ever", according to Obama.

Nah, it just means his followers follow in the footsteps summarized in the pictureabove LOL

@2457487

Agreed. How could anything as complex as human intelligence be boiled down to a single number? I suspect IQ tests rely on oversimplification and thus misrepresents a person's true intelligence.

Trump only built a billion dollar business empire and became the leader of the free world. I'm sure that pales in comparison to McFly's accomplishments.

@Maze Trump only built a billion dollar business empire and became the leader of the free world. I'm sure that pales in...

Some people have made a career out of trying to destroy Trump online. I wish they spent half as much energy in getting a real job instead of being here 24/7, with the rest of us supporting them. Maybe that's why they hate Trump. They may actually have to go out and get one now.

@JustJimColo Some people have made a career out of trying to destroy Trump online. I wish they spent half as much energy in...

Nobody has ever supported me but ME. We could say the same about you Jimmy. Trump is an idiot and if you are fool enough to think he gives a rat's ass about you or your situation, then there is no hope for you. And sadly, I fear that is the case with you.

@JPMatthews Nobody has ever supported me but ME. We could say the same about you Jimmy. Trump is an idiot and if you are fool...

What makes you think Clinton gives a rats ass about you or anyone else? She didn't even care enough to address her supporters on election night, she just sent someone else out to do it. Trump has been traveling around the country giving thank you speeches. He's also been working to keep jobs in the country when Obama said it was impossible.

...

The incoming Trump Administration and United Technologies (UTX) have reached an agreement that will keep close to 1,000 jobs at Carrier Corp., which is owned by UTX, in Indiana.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/29/...a-sources.html

CEO of Japanese telecom SoftBank says company will bring $50 billion and 50,000 jobs to US after meeting with Trump
http://www.businessinsider.com/...eeting-2016-12

@Maze What makes you think Clinton gives a rats ass about you or anyone else? She didn't even care enough to address her...

lol As usual we disagree. But that's okay. It's what makes the world go round! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Maze! smile smilie

JP, JP, JP.... LOL I could care less about Trump bettering my position. My position is already secured as I head into retirement, and I have no financial worries. Unlike you, I am more concerned about the FUTURE of this country and the future for my kids and grandkids. I am also concerned about the safety of this country in the future, unlike you who only has the capacity to think about what you can get from the government today.

@JustJimColo JP, JP, JP.... LOL I could care less about Trump bettering my position. My position is already secured as I head...

And again YOU can fuck off. I don't get anything from the government. Never have. But I'm thankful that help is there for those who need it. I'm not a hateful conservative who's ONLY concern is fucking everyone else over. Have a Merry Christmas Jimmy Boy.

When you're dad dies and leaves you millions, you too can become a rich businessman.

Unless that Conservative media also tells you he starte from nothing? :) Haha

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +2Reply
@Mcfly When you're dad dies and leaves you millions, you too can become a rich businessman. Unless that Conservative...

You are just going to have to accept that by only criticizing what others have accomplished, instead of learning from it, you will end up with nothing.

Donald Trump was a billionaire long before his father died, and the inheritance he received barely budged his net worth, there were no unusually large upticks in his net worth listed by the Forbes 500 during those years. Fred Trump had a smaller, more conservative company than Donald, and upon his passing, Fred's assets were divided among his 5 children, not just given to Donald.

Depending on who you believe, Trump was given between $1m and $16m by his father at the beginning of his business career. Certainly not chump change, but lottery winners have blown through much larger amounts of money than that in a year or 2, Trump parlayed that seed money into a fortune. Average people don't do that well, and stupid people definitely don't.

With this guy, I'd say it might be somewhere around 10.

No one knows how much he has. Or from where it came. But that aside, you dont have to be brilliant to make money in real estate. Good advise, which he ignored in atlantic city, good luck and good timing that is what made him wealthy. And of course a pocketful to start with. Anyone who has to boast of his intellegence is doing so out of his own insecurities.

I'm not sure bragging about one's own IQ score shows that the person is not as intelligent as his/her score indicates. It does, however, smack of someone who is a narcissist.

Gee, what a surprise. Another Trump exaggeration.
He speaks at a fifth grade level and on his best day he may hit 120 although at times it seems that if you multiplied his intelligence by 3 you'd still have a 2 digit figure.

Emotional intelligence is virtually nil in narcissists.