Karma: How sweet it is. I love it when someone so deserving gets a visit from Karma. lol

I don't seek revenge, I let Karma take care of the mean people. lol

Image for post Karma:   How sweet it is.  I love it when someone so deserving gets a visit from Karma.   lol
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
11 16
@2457870

That's very true.

@2457954

I agree, it may take a while but sooner or later it's pay back time.

@2457962

y smilie They can get away with it for a while, but people see what's going on and along comes Karma. lol

yeah like when someone cuts you off and like three miles later you see them on the side of the road with a flashing cop car! Priceless!

I always feel it's justified, however there is a small part of me when I see the deserving party get there just rewards that is sad for them.

@BarbOBarr I always feel it's justified, however there is a small part of me when I see the deserving party get there just...

I don't feel sad at all, when people are cruel and mean to others, I'm glad Karma kicks butt.

@StarzAbove I don't feel sad at all, when people are cruel and mean to others, I'm glad Karma kicks butt.

I only feel sad if it's someone I used to care for. Even though I want it to happen, there is still a part that cares and hates to see them get hurt. I know that sounds weird.

@DandyDon

hahaha Karma strikes first. lol