+16

There is never a good time for your computer to go on the fritz. Amirite?

Or anything regarding technology. Tech people have to be open and available like doctors in Emerg...these days...hey...they made us that way...

Image for post **There is //never// a good time for your computer to go on the fritz. Amirite?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 9

True. And even less of a good time for it to run out of memory seriously that takes fucking 8 hours to deal with

Oh heavens no. My work laptop keeps going on the fritz always at the worst time but hopefully the next company I go to has better computers.

Always have a backup plan.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply
@Masha Always have a backup plan.

Like, what. An extra computer? Those things are costly.

@Sukiesnow Like, what. An extra computer? Those things are costly.

Backup memory, i.e. iCloud. I have both that and a MyPCBackup account. Extra memory sticks will also suffice. I don't use external hard drives as they are costly and can crash.

Mashas avatar Masha Agree +1Reply
@Masha Backup memory, i.e. iCloud. I have both that and a MyPCBackup account. Extra memory sticks will also suffice. I...

Yeah well I'm still suffering from being locked out of my email accts due to the Yahoo mess...