TomboyJanets avatar Holidays & Birthdays
8 32

me and Ashley are gonna dress as elves and have quite a time ;)

@2457904

HELL YEAH! -wink-

@2457817

I wish I was able to, I find it so boring at christmas time.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Boring stuff +3Reply
@2457828

I know the feeling, any friends I have are all with their families and all the shops are shut. It'd be a great time to work long hours and save some money. But it'd be an even better time not to be alone and have someone at home...

@2457834

Yeah i find the same, they all go interstate. It's like a ghost town here for a few days. Next year I might try and go overseas where it's cooler.

@2457844

ps hey tiff missed ya! do you have facebook?

@2457853

Im all over the place. Normally I take breaks from here because sometimes I'm just not in the mood for conservatives

@2457844

I think Christmas would be more fun at your place than at mine

@2457817

BOO I'd say kiss my ass

Take my mom and do brunch with my sisters family. Holidays arent my favorite. Im always glad when its over. But......i hope everyone here has a good one

Everything closes where I live then people all leave town or retreat into their families. Work has shut down for a week and it's way to hot to be outside during the day, so I'll probably go to the gym talk on here.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred HOT? Lucky thing, it is below cold here.

As much as I prefer warmer weather, I'd like to experience Christmas where it snows one day, although I'm guessing it probably looks nice but is annoying to have to navigate through when you are driving and shopping etc?

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Boring stuff 0Reply
@OzSurfer As much as I prefer warmer weather, I'd like to experience Christmas where it snows one day, although I'm guessing...

You are right. The snow looks nice for about an hour then you have to shovel, your feet get wet the rugs in your house and car get wet and dirty. all the streets get plowed sanded and salted so your car and everything else looks dirty all winter angry smilie . I always wish to be someplace warm. Hey lets switch houses for next christmas day. cd smiliedhat smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred You are right. The snow looks nice for about an hour then you have to shovel, your feet get wet the rugs...

Wow I had no idea it was that bad eek smilie I think you've helped me cope with the heat this year. Although the downside to excessive heat can be drought, dead plants, everything gets dusty, you run up a huge power bill due to air conditioning and if there's bushfires, the air can be thick with unhealthy choking smoke for days and when it passes everything in your home smells like burnt leaves. This year thought seems not to bad so far. I think you'd like it!

I KNOW RIGHT!! I've been trying to tell people this for years. In NY we have this unique thing where the snow becomes black from pollution especially in jersey, and it looks horrible then it gets to that half melted stage and it starts to rain and gets slushy and looks like melting ice cream fell on the floor

Christmas Eve, church, back home for food and presents with immediate family, Christmas Day at the inlaws home.

Doing the gift thing . As soon as that is over celebrating that HELL day it is over for one more year.

@2457938

Good for you. Enjoy your down time. foreveralone smilie

Family and Friends...nice...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Family and Friends +1Reply

Oh I won't be doing anything, I tried to get in the holiday spirit but things went to shit & I am over it

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Boring stuff 0Reply

Spend time with the people I care about, even you Jan :*

RobertVonniks avatar RobertVonnik Family and Friends 0Reply