+9

Love You... Ending a conversation with "Love You" can be an indication of a true friendship. It can also take courage to do so. Amirite?

Still, on the other hand...the Love You can get old especially if you have a convo with the same person 10 times a day...perhaps it's the same as saying "hi" to coworkers you pass by in hallways...like, 10 times a day...sometimes you can give it a miss...

Image for post Love You... Ending a conversation with "Love You" can be an indication of a true friendship. It can also take courage to do so. Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
7 14
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The people i love get told as often as possible. A loved one can be gone in a blink, want my last words to be i love you.

@2458117

I believe in the power of words. I have never told anyone i loved them and didnt mean it. Love certainly isnt a factor in all relationships, but whem i feel it, i know it and i say it.

I've been friends with an elderly person in a building near me for about 3 years... We've ventured into the realm of ending our conversations with Love You. I first started saying it and then slamming the phone down...ha ha...it seemed weird...now I listen and she says it back. It feels good...no matter who says it.

Normally it's a saying just used for family and lovers. But I thought...c'mon...don't be so narrow minded...give it up a little...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2458141

Agree. There are different degrees of love.

@2458166

Again, you are a trip;)

I occasionally meet some broad who says that out of habit. Nothing personal.

@SmartAZ I occasionally meet some broad who says that out of habit. Nothing personal.

Some "......" what? Smarty... Did you think that would pass by unnoticed. Ha.

Moderator! Mod! Where's a mod when you need one,,,

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sukiesnow That is not nice and you know that.

That was the point of the story: a not nice female. Why are you so hard to get along with? You weren't this hard to get along with last night.