Should your News anchor hosts reflect the impact of the News more?

Image for post **Should your //News// anchor hosts reflect the impact of the //News// more?**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 15
@2458454

Not a job I would like!

It is important for a news anchor to have a pleasant voice and perfect grooming. No distractions. Acting ability is optional. Personality is only acceptable if it is fairly good.

You may have heard of the legendary Dewey Hopper who took over weather forecasting in Phoenix AZ ... using an umbrella for his pointer. I have no idea how a news anchor might duplicate that inspiration.

@Sukiesnow Weather forcasting in AZ...ha...do they even have weather changes in AZ?

Well of course we do! We get wind in January and rain in July and up north they even get real actual snow, just like they know what they're doin'. It snowed once in Yuma, but it evaporated before a reporter could get there to take a picture.

@SmartAZ Well of course we do! We get wind in January and rain in July and up north they even get real actual snow, just...

Ha. Ah, yes...you mentioned before... Do you have a snow globe?

It must be nice not to have to figure out what to wear every day... I spend time peering out to check what passers-by are wearing...check the numbers...and still chances are I am over or underdressed...

@Sukiesnow Ha. Ah, yes...you mentioned before... Do you have a snow globe? It must be nice not to have to figure out what to...

I once had a teacher from Texas and he griped constantly about this state where you only need a coat in March, and then you only wear it INSIDE! (Because you have to run the fan, but the ac doesn't know when to stop doing its thing.

@SmartAZ I once had a teacher from Texas and he griped constantly about this state where you only need a coat in March, and...

Quite the joke. How much diff from Texas to AZ...not a heck of a lot...

Probably the same as Ontario to Manitoba.

So you wear summer clothes all year around?

I don't watch news on tv..

The weather...that's a different story..

@2458512

I don't know but they could all be in a beauty pageant.

@2458512

They had one here who was very developed in the bosom area... When she did the "and back to you Stan! ...in the news dept....the lads were noticeably frisky and disorganized...

And so, bit by bit...I noticed them (the bosoms) slowly getting covered up...and with high necklines, too...sad...

Haven't seen her much lately...