Is there someone you need to forgive before the year is over? I don't know why "before the year is over" makes a diff...it was always just so...

I'd like to apologize to Fuzala regarding the post I had earlier this week...her name was mentioned...and it may not have been in the best light.

Image for post **Is there someone you need to forgive before the year is over?** //I don't know why "before the year is over" makes a diff...it was always just so...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 30

'Tis the season... to just smile a little longer. I'll forgive my sister in Florida. She buys most FoxNews' narratives - hook, line, and sinker.

@Sukiesnow At least you are well-intentioned...;)

I once told a young woman that my intentions were good and true. She smiled and told me, 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions'. It was like she could read my mind or something. shh smilie

@PhilboydStudge I once told a young woman that my intentions were good and true. She smiled and told me, 'the road to hell is...

So. The road the heaven is also paved with good intentions. You think everyone on the road to heaven didn't have doubts? Ha.

Next time you are on that road flag ppl down and ask them some of our Posts... :)

@2458494

I don't know what that means... First of all...how do you know your forgiveness of people takes...like did it work? Most times ppl say they forgive and a few years or comments later can reveal that it really didn't take....unfortunately...

Or maybe you are willing to forgive and others aren't ... That's common... Not everyone can soften toward others enough to even want to forgive...

@2458509

Hmmm...

Years ago when someone was involved in a relationship...loyalty required they never had anything to do with someone else at all...I know...but it was true...

Some couples still believe that to be true...somewhat...

It depends on how old your guy is...it could be that situation...and be causing him a lot of guilt...especially if he's starting to choose a new life... Guilt could be a major factor.

What I speak of is true...I could give you examples of when a person has found a new partner...other people cease to exist for them... It's also in the bible.. (:

I've blocked and unblocked as well as being blocked and unblocked. I say enough. May as well unblock and ignore.

@2458523

You have standards.

Other ppl have diff ideas about relationships...that once you are in a "serious" relationship...you don't have anything to do with prior "friendships"... Even innocent friendships...

Anyway, that's the only way I can guess why someone might continue the 'block/unblock' routine... Otherwise it just becomes a silly game they play at their own whims...there is that, too.

@2458523

Also - I've reread this - would it be wrong of me to say what you are going through now might change...suddenly one day...you wake up and everything has changed...this can happen to you, too...

Nope. No one has wronged me. There are some that I hope will forgive me.

No, I do not feel that need. Some things are just not forgivable to me. The best I can do when someone does something unforgivable, is not wish them harm or actively "hate" them because of it, and that's never been an inclination of mine anyway.

@2458497

Good platinum... I know you are willing to work through for forgiveness...

Next time can you maybe put something like the above in your own words...it's more personal...

@2459124

Don't bother forgiving me then.

Really...that's how I feel about your saying, MM.

@2459224

It is cool since I'm speaking my mind.

Still love you but that's besides the point. :)

I'm with you on not seeing the importance of doing something special due to the coming of a new year.

Nope...I don't feel like I need to forgive anyone.