Which word contains the stronger force: Love or Hate. Force...the energy that comes to you with a word...

Of course we all love love...but just don't pick "love" 'cause everyone loves it...and you might feel it's the right thing to pick.

Image for post Which word contains the stronger force: Love or Hate. //Force...the energy that comes to you with a word...//
Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
9 24
@2459339

Well, yea, we've discussed this...but, you gotta put meaning into some words...so if it was hate vs love...which would it be...of course you know I'm angling for LOVE and I know you're gonna say HATE and that's well just as good as any....the same coin...different sides. Ha.

I mean...fucking is still associated with a feeling...LOVE would just be bettah, huh. Or so they tell me.

@2459339

Know this is an older post and i stayed away from it before, but.......dont all emotions have an opposite? If you have the capacity to hate, would you not have the capacity to love? And if not, isnt it by choice? If you do not allow yourself to share that emotion, you are truly cheating yourself. People have the ability to treat each other very badly, but they also have the ability to love one another. And love does have meaning. I would do almost anything for the woman i love. There is an intamacy that goes much deeper then when its just someone to keep you occupied. If you havent experienced it, you arent allowing yourself....imho

I'm being brave in saying that with me...hate is a stronger word. It's so cold and awful...with a cold fire...

@2459293

You think being on here is making you apathetic? hmm smilie

@Sukiesnow You think being on here is making you apathetic?

Is this just a phase or is it a new trend signalling a complete lifestyle change?

Nah... I think it is signalling a lifestyle change...but not a complete one...

Yes...fatigue sometimes tells of a change coming on...one you might need energy of intellect for...

In tennis, when you score a point, it's 15 Love... it's never 15 hate...

... he's trying for 15 hate....

but ... now it's 30 Love biggrin smilie

.. so love must be stronger :)

Sadly lately hate has been a stronger word for me than love. I have a lot going on in my personal life & none has been any good.

@Lil_Princess Sadly lately hate has been a stronger word for me than love. I have a lot going on in my personal life & none has...

Hate can be a strong word.. Personally I think it's easier to hate than love...but I could be wrong about that...

@Sukiesnow Hate can be a strong word.. Personally I think it's easier to hate than love...but I could be wrong about that...

Ya know my mama was so full of love. Even when life handed her enough lemons to start a lemonade factory she was still full of love. Honestly I don't think she was capable of hate. Sadly no matter how hard I try I just can't be like her & that is just one more thing added to the list of stuff that really just keeps pissing me off in the last couple of weeks

@Lil_Princess Ya know my mama was so full of love. Even when life handed her enough lemons to start a lemonade factory she was...

It's a hard time of the year for you, too... Kat.

You need to remember that and be gentle with yourself. Take the time to cry.

@Sukiesnow It's a hard time of the year for you, too... Kat. You need to remember that and be gentle with yourself. Take the...

Oh it is a very difficult time for me, this was my 4th Christmas without my mama not to mention right before Christmas I have had some health issues. I really don't think I can cry anymore than I already have

Shit! I hope that knucklehead knows what they are doing with that kitten!

@dru18 Shit! I hope that knucklehead knows what they are doing with that kitten!

No kidding! Puppy looks adorable but one woof could give kitty enough terror to cause issues with her adrenals...

I know it might be well-meaning but I'll never be well-meaning again like that. No kidding.

@Sukiesnow No kidding! Puppy looks adorable but one woof could give kitty enough terror to cause issues with her...

No, it is being careless with something, or somebody, (like a baby) that has no say in the matter.

A woman I knew was walking her small dog. When confronted by a seemingly 'friendly' large dog, she picked her small dog up, and put it in the other one's face. It didn't bode well. The large dog took this as threat, and attacked the little dog, as well as it's owner.

Luckily, both made it out okay.

@dru18 No, it is being careless with something, or somebody, (like a baby) that has no say in the matter. A woman I knew...

Yes. And those dog walks with all sorts of dogs? Never gonna happen. Use At Your Own Baby's Risk. So Not worth it.

@Sukiesnow Yes. And those dog walks with all sorts of dogs? Never gonna happen. Use At Your Own Baby's Risk. So Not worth it.

My favorite, is the moronic parents who put their small children on the backs of alligators down in Florida, for a photo.

There should be a test for those who want to become parents.

Love. 😍

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin.