Okay, So Do You Have A Favorite Mug/Cup/Glass That You Like To Drink Your Beverage Of Choice From And If You Have To Drink That Same Beverage From A Different Mug/Cup/Glass, It Neither Tastes Nor Seems The Same? Speaking For Myself, I Am High- Maintenance Like That

Image for post Okay, So Do You Have A Favorite Mug/Cup/Glass That You Like To Drink Your Beverage Of Choice From And If You Have To Drink That Same Beverage From A Different Mug/Cup/Glass, It Neither Tastes Nor Seems The Same? Speaking For Myself, I Am High- Maintenance Like That
Sir_Whatzs avatar People & Celebrities
5 10

I still prefer drinking water from the metal measuring cup my grandma gave me as a child .... it just tastes colder and better!

I have a special mug for coffee, another for tea...a wine glass for red wine...a separate one for white wine...a different glass for juice...another for water...

While this place was under reno...I used any container I could get my hands on...so I don't think I'm high maintenance...Ha.

I have, yes :D

Yes? That's why there are so many different shapes for beer, wine, whatever. I have always thought coffee tasted much better in a travel mug with a sippy lid than it does in a mug with no lid.